The Official Seattle Mariners Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
shit was sick yesterday. had lunch at FX cuz Jimmys on 1st, Elysian, and a few other places were already packed. great game, the crowd was standing and cheering every time ken was up, it was great to have some electricity in safeco again, its been awhile. i got some good pictures and took video of griffeys introduction. overall it was a great day for baseball. the roof was closed during intros but the sun cracked through and they opened the roof and it was sunny as hell

as for where to sit...there are no bad seats in safeco just like there are no bad seats at qwest. it all depends how much you want to spend and if you have to buy them at the park, a ticket website like stubhub or razorgator, or a dude on the street. i paid 60 per ticket for 45 dollar face value tickets for the home opener tuesday. got them off razorgator the week before the game. and yes they will let you walk around the stadium and see what you want. nobody will tell you to take your seat, just dont act stupid and youll be straight.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Was at the game last night, paid $8 then sat in prime seats cause the place was only like half full. Had some guy go nuts next to me after Jr hit the HR and he bumped me and spilled my beer down the front of me. It was all good though cause I was getting hammed and the M's were kicking ass. Such a bad ass game to go to last night too bad I lost my phone after Ichiro hit the GS some how when I was going nuts it flew out of my pocket. All good though again, such a bad ass night still wasted had to call in sick this morning. GO M"S!

Feb 17, 2008
wow....maybe the teams early success will light a fire under ichiro. he put in work last night. going to need him to keep it up, not necessarily the grand slams but getting on base, stealing, and when runners are in scoring driving them in. Going to need him to keep it up if this team wants to keep winning. Good fuckin start for Griffey, couldnt have scripted a better one for his return to the Emerald City

Feb 17, 2008
tough loss last night. they got hot in one inning and it was enough. good effort by the M's. i hope that this loss doesnt translate into a slide for us. Got King Felix on the mound tonight against the tigers, should be a W.

Feb 17, 2008
hahaha 3 errors and we still pull it! uuuuhhhhh!!!! King Felix threw a damn good game. two pitchers 3-0? mariners only team over 500 in the west? LOVE IT!!!! good work boys lets keep this shit rolling