THE OFFICIAL SAN QUINN UPDATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
1: San Quinn Press

check quinn out in XXL magazine is their last 2 issues! (R Kelly cover and the T.I. cover) look out for quinn in king magazine and ozone magaine next month and make sure to pick up Stash Magazine and see quinn on the cover! make sure to vote for "look what i've done for them" on www.mtvu.com/music/freshman now!! and look out for quinn featured on www.bet.com next week!!!

2: Album Release

FROM A BOY TO A MAN VOL. 1 WILL BE OUT IN LATE SEPTEMBER AND VOL. 2 WILL BE RELEASED 3 MONTHS AFTER... THEY'RE BOTH DONE BUT WE MIGHT DO A COUPLE MORE SONGS FOR VOL. 2 TO MAKE IT EVEN BIGGER.

3: 3 San Quinn Tours

1) We have the remy martin appearance/performance tour for the next 2 months all over northern cali
2) Look out for Quinn in the Bay area West Coast/Midwest tour with keak, fab, too short, luniz, and more late next month
3) Hyphy Juice College Tour feat. San Quinn, Clyde Carson, Fab, and more

4: San Quinn Singles

Check out Quinn's new singles "push up on me" and "do ya thizzle" on www.myspace.com/sanquinn and request/equest your local radio station!!

look out for more to come... we're just getting started... and to all of our supporters: THANK YOU!!!!