THE OFFICIAL SAN QUINN - "THE ROCK" THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
SINCE THERE'S ALREADY A LOT OF TOPICS FLOATING AROUND LETS KEEP IT IN ONE. POST WHATEVER THE HELL U WANT ABOUT THE ALBUM RIGHT HERE. PLEASE GO OUT AND SUPPORT THIS RECORD. I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH, THESE NUMBERS FOR US ARE GONNA BE REAL IMPORTANT. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF OUR SUPPORTERS, WE'VE BEEN THROUGHT A LOT THIS PAST YEAR AND I'M HAPPY THAT WE PUT TOGETHER ANOTHER QUALITY ALBUM, A GREAT ALBUM ACTUALLY.

INSTORES:
TUESDAY, FEB. 7TH: STONESTOWN TOWER (SF)
WEDS, FEB. 8TH: ARDEN DIMPLES (SAC)
FRIDAY, FEB. 10TH: BERKELEY RASPUTINS

www.myspace.com/sanquinndd
www.donedealworld.com

Nov 21, 2005
They aint read for this album. If its not hyphy its wack. Nobody cares about quality production good hooks lyrics and everything else that went into this album.

Wait till they hear THE HUNTER, mabey it will end this hyphy shit. YA BOY murders that track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what ive done for them.
From a gangsta like me.

THIS IS WHAT THE BAY'S BEEN MISSING. THIS IS THE BAY.

Feb 8, 2003
Damn my typin & spellin is wack today

I got it and Im listenin to it now I dont want to leave my honest opinion until I soak it in.

@Kenny ship out some more copies to Cincy bc there was only two copies and I got one.

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
og: it was added to rotation on kwin and khtn so hopefully they'll see the impact hell yeah has and give it more day time spots. our bds numbers look good in central cali right now.

cesolito: what store in cinci did u get it at??? it'll be at all the major chain stores on tuesday feb. 7th! we're under fontana/universal so distribution is not on us.

angie: fasho!! u know we got u guys too. get gone is fam. sean-t gave us 3 heaters!!

stingy: i know u want the shit autographed... show up to the instore at tower stonestown on tueday, the 7th and u got it.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Kenny.... let's work some kind of promo blitz out here in Merced w/ a Spring Jam show as well...

maybe we can do an official record release party following the show....

I'm planning on doing a Sping Jam in late March / early April....

hit my PM.

Aug 7, 2003
this was takin from my post in kontac's thread.

Tell you the truth I aint liking the cd. There is about 3-4 songs I can listen to. Seems like money was spent on it but the vibe it had I didnt like. Only song that was good to me was Kick Yo Ass. Other then that I had such high hopes for this cd since I Give you My Word was classic. He had features on this one but none of them were special beside ya boy. Nothing on this cd stood out at all to me, sorry call me a hater if you want but thats my opinon. Bought the cd after i got out of class today and dont really feel the need to listen to it again. Where was tone capone on this one? his beats made the last cd. anyways sure some of you will like this cd but i really dont.

Jun 23, 2002
What time is Quinn gonna be at Stonestown in SF?? I got class on Tuesday at SF State and that shits right down the street...lemme know!!

Feb 13, 2005
Done Deal Kenny said:
stingy: i know u want the shit autographed... show up to the instore at tower stonestown on tueday, the 7th and u got it.
man i live in washington not cali LOL i'm not that krazy for an autograph to fly down for one LOL

Jun 30, 2005
quinn is the truth. hella high quality cd, it sound like everytrack was recorded in a million dollar studio. quinn come correct on everytrack too plus the beats are hella clean. shit is a classic.

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
for people "voicing they opinion": once again, we dont make albums for the bay area or one hood. quinn still reppin fillmoe/d street in damn near every song. quinn aint making hyphy music for u youngsters. he's never been on that. we have NATIONAL distribution so we tried to make a bay area album with mainstream appeal and i think we did a good job at that. quinn was bustin and the beats were knockin. we dont expect to please everybody but i know that quinn made a great album. it is what it is... go out and support this record on Feb. 7th when the numbers count!