The Official San Quinn-The Rock DVD thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2006
so the dvd has been out for a little now so..What was everyones favorite part? least favorite part? what was your favorite bonus video clips, wich hidden videos did you find? and what did you think overall of the dvd?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I haven't been able to find any hidden shit yet. I am just thankful that "So Young, So Sweet" wasn't on there anywhere!!

The part where he is talkin to his mom cracked me up. It was kinda irritating when he was at Vallejo Street Show and the little buzzer on the door kept goin off.

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
Da6Footah said:
I haven't been able to find any hidden shit yet. I am just thankful that "So Young, So Sweet" wasn't on there anywhere!!

The part where he is talkin to his mom cracked me up. It was kinda irritating when he was at Vallejo Street Show and the little buzzer on the door kept goin off.
Aw girl why dont you like "So Young"??? Thats the song right there...

Anyway...this is one of the best dvd's out. No shit, my goals and aspirations seemed more real after watching this shit.

I found a part where quinn talks about dick slapping a hoe i think then he just laughs and says sorry babe or something like that. When i click on hollywood i think the screen flashes baldhead rick. Cant find nuthin else though. Any hints?

I like seeing quinn studio footage and also Davey D touring his lab. Really the whole thing is on point.

Mike you outdid yourself on this one.

Mar 20, 2006
movie-music-videogame-reviews.blogspot.com
nonstopheat209 said:
Aw girl why dont you like "So Young"??? Thats the song right there...

Anyway...this is one of the best dvd's out. No shit, my goals and aspirations seemed more real after watching this shit.

I found a part where quinn talks about dick slapping a hoe i think then he just laughs and says sorry babe or something like that. When i click on hollywood i think the screen flashes baldhead rick. Cant find nuthin else though. Any hints?

I like seeing quinn studio footage and also Davey D touring his lab. Really the whole thing is on point.

Mike you outdid yourself on this one.
So Young is a DOEP track, Mike Meeezy is classic on there

Jun 17, 2005
the dvd is sick!!! i loved it, i havent even got to the extras.......i have just watched the movie like 3 times........love the shit.......ya boy comes clean on there 2.......all the spits

Feb 21, 2005
the dvd is solid!!

which rappers were he talking about... sayin something like cops being rappers and he has paperwork and he gonna put an end to them.. that was in the v.street show store.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
The extras are when you click "THE ROCK" logo on the dvd menu and in the music videos side theres another along with "THE ROCK" logo. Dvd is one of the better ones that have come out from the bay. Good little documentry and a lot of work was put into it. Was a quality product and got i at a quality price. Didnt get to watch alll the music videos yet but will when I get time. Good to see that they had footage from the sf state lil jumpoff. Again the editing was on point got a 10/10. DVD got a 8/10.

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
Da6Footah said:
I like So Young a lot, too, but my hubby weill go on one and play it 20 times in a row.
yea i OD on that track too sometimes...
honestly the whole CD is classic, but that song...plus mike marshall...plus sean t on the beat...it never gets boring. my wife loves that shit too but i know she gets annoyed at times....:dead:

Jan 14, 2006
copped this weekend and finished watchin it today.....solid dvd....can't really say what my fav part was cause the whole dvd is entertaining to watch. I can watch that shit several times in a row without skippin shit. good shit AllCity

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
nonstopheat209 said:
yea i OD on that track too sometimes...
honestly the whole CD is classic, but that song...plus mike marshall...plus sean t on the beat...it never gets boring. my wife loves that shit too but i know she gets annoyed at times....:dead:

Man, one day, I thought I would pull my hair out if he played it one more time!!!

Jun 6, 2006
the hidden shit was clever, i liked the shit about "uncle ned"that was halarious,

and the part where he was freestylin,,

"Hoes i dont trust them,but i take they dough from them,cuz thats a nigga hustle" lol that shit had me smilin lol.....carried a koo significant theme to it,was real solid for the most part,visual got blurry at times but i saw right thru that if u kno wut i mean but now it was real koo,got real deep when he spoke on death and his lossedl oved ones,i really diged that the most.

haha and also the part when he was at the vallejo street show talkin bout takin weak ass niggas off cosignment deals,lol

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
Meelo said:
.this gotta be the best bay dvd next to Treal TV, and Quinn gotta be the realest MC in the bay, period.... next to a few other cats of course. quinn deserves all the fame and fortune the mainstream has to offer that dude. good shit done deal and all city.
^^^