The Official: Sactown Radio Fantasy Football Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
Who is Keystone Ice? Man dude you really need to learn value when offer trades. Offering up #3 WR and #3 RB for #1 RB and WR ain't going to get it done bro, don't care how many #3's you offer...I think I have a fair trade offer on the table, you need a WR and a #2 RB, Roy Williams and McFadden give you that, you just got to give fair value in return...

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
i waz keyed. i just offered u a good trade check it out.
Ok, still don't like it though...and please, please stop offering me Matt Ryan I don't need another QB, I need a WR, RB or TE in return...if you want McFadden and Williams it's going to at least cost you Felix Jones and someone else besides Matt Ryan...I'm thinkin Roddy White...you get a better #2 RB in McFadden and Williams isn't that bad of a replacement for White...at least that is how I see it..

Any Radier fans is this league that want McFadden? He's on the trading Block...

Apr 13, 2003
SacTown... waiting to see if the AP trade goes through before I can decide on any other trades.
This is my first time playing fantasy... pretty into it already. No wonder everybody is all over these things

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
Yeah y'all need to stop blocking trades, unless it fucks with the integrity of the league...need to let people trade who they want to trade!! Just sucks you only need 4 objections to block a trade and that isn't a majority of the league!!

YEEEEEEE got my 1st win this week off the O-Fer train...

Apr 19, 2005
www.SacTownRadio.com
Keystone your a fool for this trade bro, THE BEST RB IN FANTASY FOOTBALL for mid level players..dude you need to get a PRIMETIME player in return for Peterson and you got nothing way to throw your season away...guess you had 1 to many of them Keystone Ice accepting or offering a trade like this..

sixtyfifty
·Gates, Antonio TE SD
·Harvin, Percy WR MIN
·Smith, Steve WR CAR
keystone ice
·Peterson, Adrian RB MIN
·Washington, Nate WR TEN