The Official Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
I was at the game..... We Aint no Joke!!!! Go kings!!!! I yeld out loud FUck the rockets! Every one turn around looked at me haha I try to make it like a raider game. I fucken punked some fag wearing a fakers jersey he thought he was funny.I rush that bitch he looked straight down walked away hahaha I had fun.... KINGS!

Apr 13, 2007
Talks about K Thomas for E Okafor?

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/sports/kings/archives/2009/11/kings-consideri.html

November 14, 2009
Kings considering Okafor

A source with knowledge of the situation says the Kings are discussing a trade with New Orleans that would send Kenny Thomas to the Hornets and bring center Emeka Okafor to Sacramento.

The deal would be ideal for the Hornets, as Thomas' expiring contract worth $8.7 million is just the kind of contract that would trim their enormous payroll. The question, of course, is whether the Kings see Okafor as a big man solution worth the five years and approximately $62 million left on his deal.

The 6-foot-10, 255-pound center who was the second pick of the 2004 draft out of Connecticut has averaged nearly a double-double (10.9 points, 9.2 rebounds) in his six-season career. He spent his first four seasons in Charlotte before being traded to New Orleans in late July for Tyson Chandler.

No deal is imminent and this is merely a discussion between the two sides at this point. - Sam Amick