The Official Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2009
Wow...Total chokejob...SMH Tyreke should have stole the ball from Ellis everytime. The way he stole that shit at the end of the game looked so easy. Man when are we going to learn. Damn I can't wait until Martin comes back.

Jun 30, 2007
One point in the last six minutes (minus the pointless sergio layup) and Nocioni seems to mess everything up. I can't wait until he's traded. This one falls on Westphal, bad rotations.

Mar 26, 2009
SMH It's always a good game when we play the W's. Hopefully one of our teams excel to the playoffs near in the future to knockoff them Fakers.
One point in the last six minutes (minus the pointless sergio layup) and Nocioni seems to mess everything up. I can't wait until he's traded. This one falls on Westphal, bad rotations.
Yep Noc is a black hole, all he does is chuck, chuck, and keep chucking. I think we went 6-25 from 3? Horrible just horrible. I also agree that PW's rotation's last night were horrible.

Nocioni needs to go and so does Kenny thomas for a Big man that can actually guard the basket. I love Brockman, but hes just too damn short.

We got the Nuggets again tonight. Hopefully Carmelo and Billups aren't back yet because the way we played last night we can lose to any team.

Apr 13, 2007
Kings find their big man, trade for Hilton Armstrong

BLOG UPDATE (11:40 a.m.): The trade has been formalized. The pick is in 2016.

The Kings have acquired Hilton Armstrong from New Orleans for a future 2nd round pick, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

According to Armstrong's agent, Sam Goldfeder, the teams are waiting for the trade call from the league. The deal also includes cash coming Sacramento's way. Armstrong is in the final year of his deal and will be paid $2.8 million this season. He gives the Kings much-needed depth, length and athleticism in the frontcourt and is low risk because of his contract. It's a far cry from a couple months ago, when the Kings considered trading for Hornets big man Emeka Okafor and his enormous contract. More to come... - Sam Amick

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblog...&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container

Apr 13, 2007
Kings’ Martin cleared to practice again

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP)—Sacramento Kings leading scorer Kevin Martin(notes) is ready to return to practice after recovering from surgery on his left wrist.

The Kings said Tuesday that Martin is cleared for full contact participation. He will practice Wednesday and join the team on its upcoming six-game road trip beginning Friday in Philadelphia.

Martin averaged 30.6 points through the first five games before injuring the wrist. He underwent surgery to repair a hairline fracture on Nov. 9 and has not played since.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...G8vLYF?slug=ap-kings-martin&prov=ap&type=lgns

cant wait for his presence.

Mar 26, 2009
Kings in a slump but I think we can bounce back against the magic tomorrow. The Reke and Martin backcourt is looking good. Our frontline is what needs fixing. Hilton should get more minutes, I think that guy can become the shotblocker of the team. Brockman should keep starting until Specer gets his head out his ass.

Let's Go Kings!!!

Mar 26, 2009
Finally...A win. A horrible one at that, but i'll take it. Only consistent player I saw out there was Beno. Everyone else sucked it up except Tyreke and Spencer at times. Donte played some great D on Maggette so that was a plus and Kevin Martin continues his slump.

Bring on the Jazz!
Go Kings!