The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
so that little guy did that? wtf
The Hispanic looking kid committed the murder. It's shame, man. The report says Porter and that chick had only been dating for a few weeks when the murder went down.

Dude had no clue his fate was sealed when he made a bond with that girl, now she's alive and her boyfriend and both her parents are dead.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I can't really grasp why someone would put themselves into the mindset of killing a dude over jealous rage or even being an accomplice to such a thing.

I mean, I've been mad as hell before, but it never gets to a murderous point.

And I especially wouldn't help my boy kill his ex over some jealousy shit. Then again, I've always been the dude to talk people out of stupid shit.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm not crazy about religious songs that take an offensive stance against religion as a whole, because i feel that faith in some way helps people cope when they're down and out.

With that said, I really enjoy this song.

May 7, 2008
im really tired so i didnt understand abit... so he killed everyone but his girlfriend that caused the rage ?..and his ex girlfriend had 2 kids 2 him ?

need sleep lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
im really tired so i didnt understand abit... so he killed everyone but his girlfriend that caused the rage ?..and his ex girlfriend had 2 kids 2 him ?

need sleep lol
Prosecutors in La Clede County allege that Benjamin James Stidham, Springfield, accompanied Josh Reyes, Steven Pyykola and Jackie Wong to La Clede County on the night of October 11 when the Smith's and Porter were killed by a handgun.

Detectives believe that jealousy and robbery were the motives of the Smith's and Porter's deaths. Miranda Smith is the former girlfriend of Joshua Antonio Reyes and has two children with him. Smith started dating Porter just a few weeks before the murders.
^^

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm trying situational writing, so here's what I've come up with so far.

Sitting here breathing through my mouth, I'm really tired of allergies.
I wake up seething mid-night, I'm almost out of pills for these allergies.
I'd rather be working, but my body's exhausted. It should be my priority.
I feel sluggish and I can't breath. it's fighting my desire to make money.
Hopefully soon I'll be rested, renewed and refreshed. that's what I want to be.

As I sit on Facebook and choose my rhymes,
I'm watchin my boy Thomas lose his mind.
He's trippin cuz his 360 won't play Forza 3,
but Forza 2's willing to cooperate effortlessly.

For me, it's all about Arkham Asylum,
Gears of War 2, and Assassin's Creed.
Going fast is his motto while mine's bein sneaky.
Neither of us like flight sims, we don't fly them.

But we both dig spins on the turntables of DJ HERO.
Mashing buttons and fast-beat switching tracks.
Beating that game 100% is my most current task.
Tell me I play games too much, I'll call you a ZERO.

May 29, 2009
I didn't mean it like an asshole, I said it like someone who would honestly say it looks promising, especially for a situational experiment. But it does lack, it could have been fine tuned and then shorted with a better economy of words and add more lines and it'd be the stuff of a solid mixtape but shit needs the work and time to get it.

With that said, I am re-goddamn-diculously highhhhh!

May 29, 2009
lol, niice. I actually didn't like the KC Say Yeah track. It's alright but... enh. Havent listened much to mixtape vol 2 just the first mixtape and the album since it arrived. I'm spreading this shit around, too, I've got like 8 of my boys and girls loving this fucker right now, too. hehehe.

I gotta fix up my sig. Especially now that I've got a high res version of the LP cover art.