The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
i feel bad for all u chief fans....smh....
I know right?

I realize its just week one, but I been saying the chiefs were a fluke. Id say 9 wins would be a high number this year for them.

One thing those guys do have going for them is the fact that San Diego are choke artists and Denver is going to suck.. I have a feeling Oakland is coming out of that division this year.

Oct 17, 2006
am i the only one who isnt seeing shit thats supposed to be posted? Youtube videos and the likes?

i see the posts, but they look blank like that shit isnt loading...just me?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Adblock does that to me sometimes, too. Peerblock is worse because it runs as a separate program and I forget that I sometimes use it, so it blocks a ton of websites when I leave it running.

Nov 14, 2002
the interview is on big scoobs official strange music blog..

and the thread on here that spoke about his daughters i have no idea.. i think zero created it than it went bad when others started ranting.. i dont think they intentionally said what they said in a bad way but who knows how tech took it..or even if its the thread big scoobs talking about.. but it might be..
For the record, the only thread I started was in response to a song written by Tech. It's not like I just decided to bring up the fuckin' guys kids out of the blue.

Mr. Scoob needs to check his fuckin' facts. And if he's not on the sicc, he sure seems up to date on its content.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
the interview is on big scoobs official strange music blog..

and the thread on here that spoke about his daughters i have no idea.. i think zero created it than it went bad when others started ranting.. i dont think they intentionally said what they said in a bad way but who knows how tech took it..or even if its the thread big scoobs talking about.. but it might be..

This thread? If that's it then you're wrong. Zero didn't create it.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=379760&page=2

Go down to #22, that's where it starts.