The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
If you don't hear from me by Tuesday, I've been washed away in a hurricane.

I'm actually pretty fuckin' nervous. THey're hyping the SHIT out of this one.
they do that with every one. its gonna be a category 1, dont be a pussy. in 2004 we got hit with 2 hurricanes 20 days apart and the eye of the storm hit in almost the exact same place both times, which was roughly exactly where i live and aside from a shitload of peoples roofs needing to be replaced, not much else happened. the 1st was a category 2 and the 2nd was a category 3.

then the weathermen were all saying that we were gonna get hit with like 20 hurricanes the next year and all kinds of shit.

heres some advice: dont believe the hype. also, stock up on flashlights, water and batteries and get some sternos if you dont have a grill because you can cook canned food over a sterno. my power was out for 2 weeks after the 2nd hurricane.

edit: i forgot to mention, if you live near the ocean, you probably should not stay in your house. hotels on the beach on hutchinson island got flooded up to like the 2nd floor and there was like 10 feet of sand on the 1st floor.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah man I know all about it... They're not fuckin' around this time. The center's going to be basically passing straight over my house.

I'm not one to give a fuck about weather reports, but they're not fuckin' around. Half the island I live on has been evacuated... I'm a few miles from the cut off point. Oh, that and my cousin who works for the power company isn't fuckin' with me either... lol.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Yeah man I know all about it... They're not fuckin' around this time. The center's going to be basically passing straight over my house.

I'm not one to give a fuck about weather reports, but they're not fuckin' around. Half the island I live on has been evacuated... I'm a few miles from the cut off point. Oh, that and my cousin who works for the power company isn't fuckin' with me either... lol.
it might suck. but when the eye passes over your house its really fuckin weird. its like the nicest day out for about an hour then another 4 hours of 100 mile an hour winds and 50" of rain.
Hurricanes are not one of the things you should be saying not to listen to.

You can choose to not listen when they're forecasting rain.
you cant do much more than board up your windows and hope for the best. but i think the weathermen make such a big deal out of it so that people who would normally not give a fuck will start to give some fucks and prepare for it.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
and any shit cash money pop i back it up
so just know before you pussies get to actin up
-G Malone-Kickstand

Cash Money Records Signs Internationally Known Pop Group Savvy

(AllHipHop News) Cash Money Records will expand the roster next week when they officially welcome the first pop group to their label.

Internationally known pop band Savvy has inked a deal with Cash Money Records.

Savvy, the label's latest acquisition, is an internationally known six–member teen band that's featured in the international TV show “The Wannabes,” which will premiere in North America on September 5th on Starz Kids & Family.

The group will be introduced to North America via their upcoming debut album for Cash Money Records.

This Monday (August 29th), Cash Money's CEO's, Bryan "Birdman" Williams and his brother, Co-CEO Ronald “Slim” Williams, will be on hand to welcome the group to Cash Money Records, which counts Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Jay Sean, Birdman, Tyga, Cory Gunz, Shannell, Jae Millz, Lil Chuckee, Kevin Rudloff, Lil Twist and others as artists on the roster.

The brothers will preside over a swanky event at 11:00 AM at The Montage Hotel, which is located in Beverly Hills.

Nov 4, 2005
Hurricane hitting new York would be different. Houses are built a bit differently in Florida compared to new York. And new York doesn't receive as much rain as what Florida would get, not to mention the amount of people affected will be so much more. New York city has already broke the record rainfall fir August which means the ground is saturated and trees would easily be uprooted in this case with the amount of constant wind they will get. Its pretty serious for a place that never gets storms like this