The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2007
First couple of those Wugazi songs are tough to swallow at first. The loops are repetitive as fuck.

I don't know if it's my laptop speakers or not... I assume it is.. but the Fugazi come across a lot louder than the verses on the first two songs, also.

I dig it, but it's not for everybody, that's for sure.

Edit: And WTF has Fugazi been up to in the past 10 years that I missed? Last I checked they were a punk band... lol.

What in the fuck is a Fugazi

Nov 6, 2005
I said BIG K.R.I.T.S. album, not the video thats being spammed a crossed all the major music networks... In fact, most of his shit is pretty cool to me, has some of the regular "south" feel i'm used to with some more political messages mixed in.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Sobman. LOL. Tech saw a pic of him and was clowning him on a video.
It would have been even funnier if you were there when he confronted sobman then got to brag about it online when nobody really cared that you were affiliated with Tech N9ne in any way.

Hey guys, did you know that Sawyer and I were on the bus when Tech laid witness to sobman's awesome graduation pic? Did you know that Sawyer was the mastermind behind it all? Did you know that's my stupid ass nervous laugh in the background? You do now. Consider yourself reaware.

Aug 6, 2009
I said BIG K.R.I.T.S. album, not the video thats being spammed a crossed all the major music networks... In fact, most of his shit is pretty cool to me, has some of the regular "south" feel i'm used to with some more political messages mixed in.
KRIT's dope, his voice reminds me of Pimp C and Outkast, and his beats are sick too. He deserves to blow up.

Nov 14, 2002
It would have been even funnier if you were there when he confronted sobman then got to brag about it online when nobody really cared that you were affiliated with Tech N9ne in any way.
You're straight up bitch.

Way to passively talk about how cool you are because you were on a Tech bus... lol.

And I know you click my posts to see what I'm saying... And that when you don't, your boyfriend lets you know.

Who the fuck do you think you are, man? I thought trolls were short, but you're changing the whole image I guess.... You know... because you're so cool and shit, right?

Anyhow, I came here to post up that MC Frontalot has a new album coming out and you can check the teaser at http://frontalot.com/index.php/?page=cd5.

Or to dl the full version of the new single "Critical Hit"...

http://frontalot.com/media.php/10030/MC_Frontalot_-_Solved_-_04_Critical_Hit.mp3

Nov 14, 2002
There is no bickering, because he's such a fagot that he has me on ignore. He felt the need to PM me about it back in the day, whining about my comments like a little girl.

It was sad really. Lost a lot of respect for him on that day.

At any rate, it's not even "bickering". Who the fuck is LDS to talk any shit to a dude that's been down with Tech long before LDS even knew who the fuck Tech N9ne was? LDS is a fuckin' bitch, and everyone around here knows it... I'm so sick of seeing his bullshit on the daily around here. I don't know why people in his daily life treat him like some sort of super charming, interesting celebrity, but he ain't shit to me.

The guy talks more shit on Tech and Strange in here than I do, practically. Frankly, I don't understand why he's still allowed to mod, and I can't figure out for the life of me why he still bothers with the job, seeing as how he clearly doesn't give a fuck about it.

Sep 30, 2002

Hey guys, did you know that Sawyer and I were on the bus when Tech laid witness to sobman's awesome graduation pic? Did you know that Sawyer was the mastermind behind it all? Did you know that's my stupid ass nervous laugh in the background? You do now. Consider yourself reaware.
I have an idea why don't you tell the forum how you became the moderator of this forum .