The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Why post here when the entire board has become home to people thinking they are clever by recreating a "banned" thread. OH HAHAHAH! It's still hilarious everytime I see it! :rolleyes:
Still don't understand why the fuck there is a need to delete a thread, like they're afraid of the news getting out. It's already out. It's one just about every other website that knows/deals with Tech. But they're afraid of it being on this one?

Nov 14, 2002
Holy shit playing pinball on PS3 is fun.

Now someone give me an album to download and let's turn this random thread back into ranndomness.
I was waiting for a reason to pay for that fuckin' game... I suppose you're talking about Pinball FX 2?

And yeah.. I could use an album also. Pref something that's not boring as fuck, like most music is for the moment.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Still don't understand why the fuck there is a need to delete a thread, like they're afraid of the news getting out. It's already out. It's one just about every other website that knows/deals with Tech. But they're afraid of it being on this one?
I would be inclined to say they are using this tactic to make the information travel as opposed to suppressing it. If they allowed the thread we would have all read it and been like... oh shit, and then moved on.

since it's deleted it is now a big fucking deal all the sudden. your not allowed to talk about it so everyone starts attempting to spread it through other channels. The idea seems to be working because I've seen it in a few people sigs.

lol... don't be fooled

Nov 6, 2005
I would be inclined to say they are using this tactic to make the information travel as opposed to suppressing it. If they allowed the thread we would have all read it and been like... oh shit, and then moved on.

since it's deleted it is now a big fucking deal all the sudden. your not allowed to talk about it so everyone starts attempting to spread it through other channels. The idea seems to be working because I've seen it in a few people sigs.

lol... don't be fooled
That was my thinking too, especially since it was already injected into the news circuits, trying to stop it at that point just makes it more intriguing to people.

I didnt notice kcvillIAn got banned. Must have been sometime yesterday since he was still on when I was moving all his useless bickering into the trash thread... Kinda curious now.