The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
thats slender man

i bought sausage burritos from mcdonalds this morning but then ended up eating somewhere else so i put the burritos in the refrigerator and just microwaved them and they dont taste any different then when they were "freshly made"....mcdonalds breakfast all day win!

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah, McDonald's breakfast burritos aren't "freshly made." It's pre-made mix. All they do is add a scoop of that and a piece of cheese to a tortilla, roll and wrap. Likely not even "freshly assembled" either, unless you order it extra or no cheese. Once they're wrapped, they're just microwaved and then kept warm in a warmer until you order one. Hence why it tasted no different.

May 7, 2008
Tech is going to be another K.West,Lil Wayne if 6s and 7s sells well and they follow there high selling cd with another album featuring big mainstream names..

i dont think thats a good thing..how can i continue to hate mainstream if they actually get talent up there ? I can see it now..all those teens on the street bumping tech wishing lady gaga would do a track with him so both there favourite artists would be on the same track lol..gay

Jan 20, 2007
Tech is going to be another K.West,Lil Wayne if 6s and 7s sells well and they follow there high selling cd with another album featuring big mainstream names..

i dont think thats a good thing..how can i continue to hate mainstream if they actually get talent up there ? I can see it now..all those teens on the street bumping tech wishing lady gaga would do a track with him so both there favourite artists would be on the same track lol..gay
yeah, starting to make me think whats to come. not looking forward to it. i hate the sound of tpain on fuck food

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
im surprised how much hate lady gaga gets on a forum for a rapper that paints his face and used to have 3 foot long red hair. at least shes original and different and i really dont think her music is that terrible. if i have to listen to something my gf likes, id pick lady gaga a lot fuckin sooner than brittany spears.

ive had a hard time finding comfortable shoes in the past few years...but these nike shox feel like clouds on my feet.

Listening to Pharoahe Monch's W.A.R. album.

Nobody makes music like this dude.
i liked that album, but imo it doesnt hold a candle to Desire.