The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Santa Cruz show was the shit! Hella fine bitches and saw only like 2 juggalos. Only bad thing was security was taking away peoples weed so you had to keep it on the down low literally. But yea best show Ive been to yet

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Went to the girlfriend's house.
We had Krystals. Five Each.
We (and my friend, Max, and his girlfriend) then walked two miles
And then we went to Krystals. (again)
My boy ordered 48 Krystals.
I ate 16.
He ate 15.
My girlfriend ate 6.
His girlfriend ate 6.
I won.

But I feel like the walking and Krystals cancel each other out.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
People who try to smoke weed at a concert are fucking retarded. You really couldn't of just smoked it in your car before the show? You really can't wait a fucking hour to get high again?

You can't even enjoy it at a concert, having to hit it while scrunched down, blowing the smoke on the ground and all that bullshit.

OK, rant over.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Went to the girlfriend's house.
We had Krystals. Five Each.
We (and my friend, Max, and his girlfriend) then walked two miles
And then we went to Krystals. (again)
My boy ordered 48 Krystals.
I ate 16.
He ate 15.
My girlfriend ate 6.
His girlfriend ate 6.
I won.

But I feel like the walking and Krystals cancel each other out.
My brother and I bought 150 White Castle burgers for our family while we were on a trip once. We don't have one within like 200 miles of where we lived at the time, so we always scoop some.

Anyway, we had a 6 hour trip back to the house and managed to eat all but 30 of those burgers. lol

Our family wasn't pleased.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I know exactly what you mean. The closest one to me now is St. Louis and that's 4 hours away.

My brother was a roofing agent and actually saw the architects plans for the White Castle in Springfield which is just up the road, but they scrapped the build shortly after it got the go ahead from the city.

Jan 20, 2007
People who try to smoke weed at a concert are fucking retarded. You really couldn't of just smoked it in your car before the show? You really can't wait a fucking hour to get high again?

You can't even enjoy it at a concert, having to hit it while scrunched down, blowing the smoke on the ground and all that bullshit.

OK, rant over.
i don't smoke weed at all but let's see a hour plus wait in line waiting outside and by the time you get inside your not high anymore + half the time once you get inside the opener dosen't even come on for another 40 minutes then a bunch of bullshit to you get to tech so by the time tech is on your sober as fuck so therefore you smoke inside.