The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2009
Someone should make a thread or just tell of upcoming album releases. I never realize sometimes when good artists come out with shit.

And that's my random thought, thanks for listening.

Aug 9, 2005
Eyeless, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Pyro puts random new releases in this thread at times.
i do do that. but im not reliable or consistent. i just check the general hip hop section and any album worth checking out usually already has a thread.

Nate_Dogg-G-Funk_Mix-2010-CR

i remember hearing a sly boogy song in like 02 or 03 (i was 12 or 13) and remember thinking to myself "that was fuckin amazing", the vid for the song was pretty cool.

Dec 14, 2005
galifinakis makes that show worth watching, but the title is pretty fitting as a description of the viewer. just seems too slow paced for a 30 min show.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Don't buy into the "Use any storage device to save your games on XBOX360" bullshit...

There's a reason they put out that fucking SanDisk-made, Microsoft-sponsored flash drive...

The SanDisk one I bought does not "perform well" compared to "other compatible" brands...

My ass.

If the games weren't so good, I'd tell Microsoft to go fuck themselves.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
No Can Do off of Everready, and about 100 other songs by various artists.

PS...

I miss the city. Fuck rural-ass middle of nowhere, USA. There isn't shit in terms of decent net available out this way. Fuck Cricket too with their gay-ass usage caps.[/rant]