The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Someone forgot to finish your shoes. It's like the designer fell asleep in the middle and had a deadline the next morning.

That's probably why the Hulk Hogan line of Adidas never really took off.

On a much more important note... Did anyone hear that Beavis and Butthead is coming back with new episodes? I'm not personally excited about this but I'm sure a few people will be.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
There was good videos being made when it started airing the first time to even out the trash videos that they joked on. Now they are all trash. I'm not even sure that the demographic that watches MTV now would understand the B&B style of jokes and satire.

Nov 14, 2002
I have to be honest... The shows just don't hold up for me. I caught a few of them on Netflix and the shit just isn't funny. When I was a kid, I suppose it was exciting to be watching something that was controversial animation, but now it's just fucking retarded. IMO the best part of that show was the commentary over the videos. The rest was just filler, which is the opposite of what the point was, I suppose.

And Re: modern videos. The original B&B was reviewing "modern" videos, but they were all vids by mostly unknown artists. If I turn on Beavis and Butthead and see a fuckin' Gaga vid... I'll find it interesting but it wouldn't be the same thing as watching White Zombie or Korn before anybody ever knew who the fuck they were.