The official Orlando Magic vs Los Angeles Lakers Championship series!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who will win the series

• magic in 4

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • magic in 5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • magic in 6

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • magic in 7

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • lakers in 4

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • lakers in 5

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • lakers in 6

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • lakers in 7

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters
Nov 7, 2006
and it baffles me how these haters come around and complain about that one elbow at the end. As if that elbow caused the magic to miss 15 FTs, as if the elbows Dwight throws are nonexistent

Sep 4, 2002
you guys act like people give a fuck if the lakers got screwed in calls.....if anything its LONG over due, and will NEVER make up for the shit they have/will get away with

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Again. Jameer sold that elbow. Kobe didn't hit dude that hard. It was a hard hit but not enough to knock a nigga down. Then the dumb ass stays down on the ground while fisher shoots a 3. Unbelievable. Get back on defense nigga! I'm so pissed and disgusted right now.
And alston, skip to my lou, nigga u a great pg and. Anew york legend, but you need an attitude adjustment my brotha.

Nov 7, 2006
you guys act like people give a fuck if the lakers got screwed in calls.....if anything its LONG over due, and will NEVER make up for the shit they have/will get away with
Its not even like that
all I was saying was
how the hell can anybody whine and bitch about calls, on a night where the refs were completely on the Magic's nuts?

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
LMFAO!!! DAMN THATS SOME FUNNY ASS SHIT RIT THERE!!!

I BET ALL THAT BITTERNESS COMES FROM BACK IN THE SCOTTIE PIPPEN, STEVE SMITH, RASHEED WALLACE DAYS, HUH???

Again. Jameer sold that elbow. Kobe didn't hit dude that hard. It was a hard hit but enough to knock a nigga down. Then the dumb ass stays down on the ground while fisher shoots a 3. Unbelievable. Get back on defense nigga! I'm so pissed and disgusted right now.
And alston, skip to my lou, nigga u a great pg and. Anew york legend, but you need an attitude adjustment my brotha.
AGAIN, MY PROPS TO YOU, RASAN!!!

LET EM KNOW, MAYNE!!!

Nov 7, 2006
becuase its amazing that the refs were on anyone elses nuts besides the lakers?
Just let it go man
You're telling me for the rest of your life everytime the Lakers succeed you're going to lean on that weak as crutch of "the refs did it"? You're telling me even on a night where the refs werent a factor you're still gonna bring the refs up as if you hold some bitch-like grudge?

My post was nowhere like "OMG THE REFS DIDN"T HELP US OUT!! HOW DARE THEY"
my post was just saying, stop bitching over something that didnt happen. Eat a dick and stop reaching.