THE OFFICIAL MONDAY NIGHT RAW THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Fuck the haters! Santino is comedy gold!

He has more personality than most the WWE roster and if they keep his matches short and just let him do his schtick then I'm happy.

Granted I think he would make a way better manager than a wrestler...
Always thought the same about Santino. He is basically a jobber and has been for a long time but obviously there's a reason he's still around

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Always thought the same about Santino. He is basically a jobber and has been for a long time but obviously there's a reason he's still around
He's part of the stupid ass crew like Hornswaggle and Great Khali. When any of 'em come on it's time to piss and make a sandwich (after washing hands)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Daniel kicked that Shield guy hella hard in the back of the head. Also, when he gave the other Shield guy the drop kick, it looked like he hit his neck really bad.

But still, I'm glad HHH stripped him of the belt. It was obvious that there was a fast count and DB should NOT be the face of the company. Get rid of that bum and get rid of that bum Zig Zigglers while you're at it.

Jan 18, 2006
i love Mondays again when im actually home to watch the live version of raw online. Am able to watch Monday Night Football at the same time and focus my attention on whichever is better at the moment. RAW absolutely blows so far tonight and theres a great football game on right now.

Feb 8, 2003
I dont even watch raw no more last time i watched wwe was the last night of champions ppv. I give up on raw ill just watch smackdown sometimes and ill watch the ppvs only from now on via stream thats it.

also they plan 0on putting the belyt back on punk after he gets finished with the ryback feud and for now mania plan is gonna be orton vs punk for title

Props: short