THE OFFICIAL LA DODGERS ARE UP IN THIS BITCH THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
If they don't want to pony up for Halladay, maybe they can look into Washburn. I would prefer paying the price for Halladay, though, even if it took a large group of prospects. If they don't have to part with Kershaw or Billingsley, the pitching staff would suddenly look great for the playoffs.
i would rather get Washburn for prospects than get Halloday and have to give up youngsters (bills, kershaw, brox, loney, or kemp) off of the 25 man roster

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
im out to dodger stadium, im going to witness for the first time schmidt pitch.
GO DODGERS!!!! FUCK Prince Fielder!

LOS ANGELES (AP)—If Prince Fielder’s(notes) teammates and several security guards hadn’t stopped the furious Milwaukee slugger at the Dodgers’ clubhouse door, reliever Guillermo Mota(notes) could have faced a whole other kind of discipline for the late shenanigans that marred Los Angeles’ landmark win.

Fielder was denied in his postgame attempt to challenge Mota, who hit him with a pitch in the ninth inning of Los Angeles’ 17-4 victory over the Brewers on Tuesday night.

Mota drilled Fielder with two outs, apparently in retaliation for a pitch that hit Dodgers slugger Manny Ramirez(notes) in the seventh inning of Los Angeles’ highest-scoring home performance in 30 years. Home plate umpire Marvin Hudson immediately ejected Mota, who slowly left the field while Fielder voiced his anger.

When the game ended, Fielder charged through the underground tunnels at Dodger Stadium to the door of the home clubhouse, shouting obscenities with many fellow Brewers trailing behind. Several security guards and teammates Bill Hall(notes) and Casey McGehee(notes) prevented Fielder from entering the locker room in search of Mota.

“He ran over there, and they weren’t going to let him in, and everybody came back,” Milwaukee manager Ken Macha said. “I don’t know if you can restrain Prince. I don’t think I can. I don’t think there’s anybody else out there who can.”

Fielder had calmed down moments later, but his actions set up a potentially explosive series finale Wednesday night.

“He came inside. It just got away from him,” Fielder said. “It happens. That’s baseball. He tried to come inside.”

When asked about his postgame march to the other side, he deadpanned: “I don’t remember that.”

Most of the Dodgers didn’t know about Fielder’s march, since the door he reached is at least 30 feet down a hallway from the clubhouse. The Dodgers had plenty of their own anger after Brewers reliever Chris Smith(notes) hit Ramirez when Los Angeles had a nine-run lead in the seventh.

“It’s just part of the game,” catcher Russell Martin(notes) said of Mota’s pitch. “Our premier hitter gets hit, and he gets protection. I understand (Fielder) is frustrated, but you don’t take care of that after the game.

“We don’t want the same situation as last year in the playoffs, when Philly threw at Manny and we didn’t retaliate,” Martin added, referring to last fall’s NL championship series against the Phillies. “We don’t want to be known as a team that doesn’t have each other’s backs.”