The OFFICIAL iPod Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2004
Whazzup yall. So I am new here and dust wanted to posts my setup with my iPod walkman in my ride. Anyone else whos gots an iPod and has da questions and their setups on digital pics then post its here. I wired it in my ride all my self and its was fun. Saved some paper too without hiring some rookie to mess up my ride. Yo peep dis and hook up sum props yos!

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
yo,how does i-pod work? is it clean crisp sound just like on the cd the music is from or what?

Jun 27, 2002
yo yo yo dis shit is freshamatic kid sick like yo....dope it be all dat , da iPod is off the hizzy yo..mad proppalino's to you and dat whole ride you...like mashin round and bumpin dis mad flava in yo ear.....i would post my shit up but i aint got da iPod and all dat yo...but i got me ah radio from Walgreens for 12.99 and dis shit be the illiest shit cause it got mad bass and make my cassettes hit hard...duh 8 track aint workin no mo B ever since mom borrowed the smobbalotti

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
for some reason i believe you
maybe cause some times when i get the most lit i end up doin some crazy shit like last night i bought clippers n shaved off my fuckin 6 inches of hair i had on my head n on my chin

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
^if you couldnt tell i also got chiefed today after i met wit my boss for the summer n found out im workin with another set of nonenglish speakin mexicans doin irrigation systems this time in columbia missouri n not KCK like last summer

now its time for the battle to stay awake during class
bitch is so fuckin boring but she gives extra credit for showin up to lecture so i gotta go :dead:

Jan 4, 2004
Yo, ain't been in deez forumz inz a wile but this being da first post I creeped up too, dis shit is da illist setup in a ride I haves eva seen fools! When my mama lets me slam da Neon, I amz gonna throw dat shit up on some 26" and goin to put a radio like hiz in mine, so I can listen to my C-Bo and Kurupt! How many stasions does dat little radio pik upz? I don't see no antenna?

Good shit Percy, even fo a white boy, dat shit is allright, I get jollies by starin at dat pikture so keep it up on da enternet.

Gots to get back to gang bangin'. Blue Ragz 4 Life bitches

p.s. my homie "FubuWhizzo" said if hee seez you in ourz hood, he is gonna jack u 4 yo life and yo bitch ass radio, but dont worrize aboutz him, hez a fat bitch

Jun 27, 2002
shit i even got a toaster in the muthafucka....my 79 Pacer is the hardest shit on the block....got that astroturf interior and fuzzy dice in the mirror so pimpish...heating up some cup o'noodles as i make me some toast smashing on the freeway....cant fade me

Apr 20, 2004
Don't be jossen' my ride fools. Eyez gots the fattests systems in the worldz of automobilies. My ride be pimpen like some mtv shit. Hey yal, peep my ride from da exterior yo:

Don't be hatin, just go skatin in your rollerballz. Anyones gots pixxx of thur ride post up! My iPod wears abouts 3-benjamin's worth of songz. I nevur listen to dem all tho cuz most da shit be my baby's mommas Shakira and Lil Wayne. Shes gots da worst taste in musíca. Mî ñino is four yrs old and gotz da iPod mini. He be rockin' some of da illiest shit like The Wiggles number 1 hit, Fruit Salad.

Ok peoples, check out da ride. If you jock, throw up da luv!

-P to the ERCY

Jun 27, 2002
man this cat is too damn funny to be real.....either that or hes from canada....lol

ok "P to the ERCY" lmmfao.....where you jack that pic from....

AND WHY DOES THIS FOOL AVATAR LOOK LIKE HES ON SOME CRYSTAL METH AND GRINDIN HIS TEETH LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA....LIKE HE BEEN UP FOR 3 DAYS AND STILL TWEEKIN...