The Official Homeboy Add Your PSN Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2006
You mean Call Of Duty 4, GTA IV Street Figter IV Resident Evil 5, And Soul Claibur IV? Damn i wish those were on 360. Oh wait... THEY ARE.
lol yup, the only one they got is metal gear which i can care less about. I was staying at my dads house and my brother got a ps3 that i didn't even touch cuz it's wackkkkk!

Mar 11, 2004
FUCK A 360, GOT THOSE RED RINGS OF DEATH, TRIED TO FIX IT SEVERAL TIMES... AND I HAVEN'T TOUCHED THAT PIECE OF SHIT IN OVER A YEAR....

THEN U DOIN SUMTHIN WRONG HOMIE...I GOT IT TWICE..FIRST TIME THEY FIXED IT (FOR FREE WITHOUT A WARRANTY AND IT WAS A REFURBISHED XBOX360 ARCADE)

SECOND TIME I SENT IT IN THEY SENT ME A FREE XBOX ELITE

PS3 R GOIN DOWN THE DRAIN...NOT ONLY HAS ACTIVISION PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED THEY THINKIN BOUT STOPPING TO MAKE GAMES FOR THE CONSOLES BUT A IVE READ A FEW OTHER COMPANYZ ARE ALSO CONSIDERING THE SAME...

MY GAMERTAG IS "PAYASO THA GR8"
WaW
NBA2K9
HALO 3
AND MANY MORE

May 2, 2009
THEN U DOIN SUMTHIN WRONG HOMIE...I GOT IT TWICE..FIRST TIME THEY FIXED IT (FOR FREE WITHOUT A WARRANTY AND IT WAS A REFURBISHED XBOX360 ARCADE)

SECOND TIME I SENT IT IN THEY SENT ME A FREE XBOX ELITE

PS3 R GOIN DOWN THE DRAIN...NOT ONLY HAS ACTIVISION PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED THEY THINKIN BOUT STOPPING TO MAKE GAMES FOR THE CONSOLES BUT A IVE READ A FEW OTHER COMPANYZ ARE ALSO CONSIDERING THE SAME...

MY GAMERTAG IS "PAYASO THA GR8"
WaW
NBA2K9
HALO 3
AND MANY MORE
YEAH, BUT I DIDN'T GET MY SHIT AT THE STORE. SO I DON'T HAVE THE OPTION TO SEND IT IN ANYWHERE TO GET IT FIXED FOR FREE.

Mar 11, 2004
YEAH, BUT I DIDN'T GET MY SHIT AT THE STORE. SO I DON'T HAVE THE OPTION TO SEND IT IN ANYWHERE TO GET IT FIXED FOR FREE.
no u should have called 1-800-4my-xbox homie of mine got his off a guy that knew a guy..he called in and sent his in..all u need is the serial number and to register it..if its registered in someone elses name then u give them the name and tell them u bought it frum the person and they will register it into ur name...if u dont kno dudes name then u outta luck but my point is the rings of light and the problems they caused are a thing of the past microsoft has fixed the problem and will fix any faulty console...