The official hate on percy thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2003
PERCY said:
Who arez you to judge me bro? Come on guyz, eyez jus tryin' to have a threadz whur we can postz on r iPodz. This isnt da dogg on PERCY thread! I wanted no one to pokez fun at anyonez in dis thread, aight??

-to the PERCY

aite Percy since u wont stop bitchin about us hatein on u in ur "Official iPod" thread......heres the official hate on Percy thread bitch!

say wut ever u want about this fagget!

Oct 12, 2003
HEY YALL WATZ THE BEEF WIT YALLZ AND THE PER-TO THA -CY. THATZ ONE STRATE GANSTA WHYZ YALLZ HATIN ON HIM. DONT POKEZ FUNZ AT HIM HOLLAZ AT HIM FO HIM BEING REAL! THATS NOT RITE. WURR YALLZ HEADZ AT PERCY IS STRATE GHETTO

Apr 20, 2004
Whatz dis? I just logged on to read sum posts and everyone is hatin'! Dam, dats not coo. Jus like soldado sayz, eyez a dus tryin' 2 be real. Sorry I aint da same as you siccness kid, but if I were, well i wouldn't cuz i wouldn't hate on anyone cuz there different. Yous gots to grow up man, dats why youz a siccness kid and nots da siccness MAN.

Airight yall, dont nock on me cuz eyez a different, please earse dis lamer thread, it really sux0rs and has no realz point!

Signed, PERCY

Sep 4, 2003
WTF

Damn Percy, you are one wack nigga man, what you needs to do is go to da doc and get yo grill fixed. Yo ain't even black so dont try and act it. Also, what da fuck is Sux0rs? Dat is some straigh white boy talk, i knows dat no nigga in my hood would eva say such a thang!! You is one wack muth fucker and you best watch yoself talking mess on deez forums. By da way, you ipod is hella gay!!!!!

Jan 4, 2004
DubbC415 said:
i can guarantee ur not real, cuz im sure u dont talk like that in public, and if u did, u should be slapped.
All deez hateaz out der! I am kallin all yall fakeahs out, pussy bitches, I talk dis shiznit cause, I kan baks it up!

Real Gangstaz:
PERCY the realest nigga fo sho bitches
559_Soldado tight nigga
2-0-Sixx tight nigga

Bitches on Blast:
DubbC415 = pussy bitch
Whitefang = wat da fuk kinda name is that, is this yo mamma's login, oh no, she is cum face
$iccnes$ kid = goez bak to yoz kardboard box and claim that dumpsta of your
tony206 = a strait up bitch
hobgoblin = go bak to lord of da ringz and jerk off Frodo you wak hob goblin gaylord!

Ifw any of yo bitchas wanna step to P to the ERCY or any of us REAL Gangstaz, I will make sho uze neva breaves again!

blueragz4life

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
wait....^^^so lemme get this...ur ridin rip...and ur spelling shit with a K, no dubble c's or nothin. Its cool, im sittin here scared while ur still not speaking English. lmao @ "breaves"...ok, Ice Cube.

by the way, soldado was makin fun of u.

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
Someone should just ban this kids IP. Wasting up space creating new accounts to feel better about himself. Sad. Actually, now that I think about it, let this kid run his hands all over his key board. He has to work his frustrations out someway, cuz no pussy is killin him.

Jan 4, 2004
DubbC415 said:
wait....^^^so lemme get this...ur ridin rip...and ur spelling shit with a K, no dubble c's or nothin. Its cool, im sittin here scared while ur still not speaking English. lmao @ "breaves"...ok, Ice Cube.

by the way, soldado was makin fun of u.
1st off nigga, I ain't PER to the CY, I am just anotha realest nigga who wrekagnizes tight gangstaz whenz I seez emz

2nd, youz strate hateaz r just mad cause ur lifes revolve round a type board and youze to pussy to roam da streetz. Yo tric ass mamma dusn't let yo skrawny ass outside cause she noze yo ass would git kapped. "Oh no Pussy DubbC, I dusn't want you to get hurtz, don't forget your lunch boks and thermus nigga!"

3rd, whatevas, soldado is a bitch hatea two, he dint know hooze side to beez on so he justks rite sum dum cumputer eboniks, allz sissy like

I betz DubPussy wishez dez invents sum video game were dez gangstaz runz around an sellz crack, and kapps niggas, so that he can dooze it in da cumfortz of hiz own home. Don't be scarred nigga, a real nigga can take a few bullets.

Cum out on yo front porch nigga wearin yourz red McDonalds tee-shirt and seez what happens

BlueRagz4Life bitch

Jun 27, 2002
these cats got a bad case of online schitzophrenia......mixed with a little netbangeritits.....you just the hardest crip on the C:drive huh...watch out for this fool throw up his IP address and do a hardrive-by as he PC-walks all over our monitors with his blue rag screen saver....

Apr 20, 2004
Seriously, youz a guyz r killin' da open forum wiff dis bunk a$$ wack thread. If you hate on me, den hate on me sumwharez else, dont spam da siccness servers wiff deez lame ass reemarx. Eyez dust tryin to beez different and dats all, folks.

blueragz4, danks fo backin a homiez up, but youz a don't half two, cuz i be leavin da siccness forums iff deez lamers keep it up. It dus brings me down and dats no fun. Please guys, dontz makez a fun of meez anymo, joke on sumthin else. This aint funny anymo.

peace to everyone, even dem hey-ighters.

P E R C Y

PS, Eye see dead peepole.

Oct 12, 2003
blueragz4life said:
3rd, whatevas, soldado is a bitch hatea two, he dint know hooze side to beez on so he justks rite sum dum cumputer eboniks, allz sissy like
DAMN RIGHT IM A HATER. I GOT A PHD! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? I WENT TO SCHOOL AND I KNOW PROPER GRAMMAR.