The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
re visiting the topic, I think the mvp could (and prolly should) be lebron. unpopular opinion but oh well. the media and the nba audience may be sick of him but he has dominated the league gor a while now. and his team would be strait shit if he left or got injured
The Cavs are close to a 30 loss team. It ain't like Lebron has the entire team on his back either. Kyrie Irving scores 25 points a game with 6 assists per game and Kevin Love is scoring 20 points per game with 10 rebounds per game. (I know Love missed a month, but he's back now). Lebron has help and they're still almost a 30 loss team. If anything their skid proved Lebron couldn't win games without Kevin Love.

If Lebron wins this year it would be a damn shame and prove the NBA is all about sucking dude's dick.

Props: Lu_ and Lu_

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
The Cavs are close to a 30 loss team. It ain't like Lebron has the entire team on his back either. Kyrie Irving scores 25 points a game with 6 assists per game and Kevin Love is scoring 20 points per game with 10 rebounds per game. (I know Love missed a month, but he's back now). Lebron has help and they're still almost a 30 loss team. If anything their skid proved Lebron couldn't win games without Kevin Love.

If Lebron wins this year it would be a damn shame and prove the NBA is all about sucking dude's dick.
kyrie and love's stats are almost empty IMO, if taken by themselves (and not on this squad).

kyrie's cavs were a lottery team, and love was the best player on an equally bad team. w lebron, they are championship contenders.

people don't like lebron but this is his league, still, by a wide margin. no one on his level

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
If Lebron was by himself this year and didn't have Kyrie and Love the Cavs would've been a .500 team this year lol

Lebron ain't carrying teams on his back anymore like 2008 man.
lebron aint kobe, I don't think he's ever been on a .500 team (could be wrong tho). dude is still a beast

agree to disagree, sall good