The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
What we really need is a backup shooting guard. Ian Clark isnt enough and not exactly the answer
The shooting guard we drafted Patrick McCaw is looking like a good prospect. I don't know much about him, but from what I'm reading he's a beast on defense, so at a minimum when Klay is resting he should hopefully be able to shut down the other team's scoring.

Jan 18, 2006
The shooting guard we drafted Patrick McCaw is looking like a good prospect. I don't know much about him, but from what I'm reading he's a beast on defense, so at a minimum when Klay is resting he should hopefully be able to shut down the other team's scoring.
yeah i get what your saying. Seems to me scoring wont be an issue at all. Defense side of the ball is what we need to maintain to remain a step ahead of everyone else

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It was a MSU football player from Ohio talking shit. From the sounds of it people got video that show Draymond was provoked and it should be easy to fight in court. He just slapped the guy and a cop happened to be there and witnessed it. Was only misdemeanor assault and he was out on just $200 bond.

Feb 8, 2006
It was a MSU football player from Ohio talking shit. From the sounds of it people got video that show Draymond was provoked and it should be easy to fight in court. He just slapped the guy and a cop happened to be there and witnessed it. Was only misdemeanor assault and he was out on just $200 bond.
so the dude that got slapped didn't file charges? the cop saw it, and that's why he was arrested?