The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Other writers are writing about Draymond possibly being suspended also, the fucked up thing is they all keep saying Draymond is dirty for possibly swinging at Lebron, yet completely ignore the fact Lebron stepped over Draymond when he could have easily stepped to the side because Lebron was being a whiney bitch.

Fuck the Lebron dick riding media and fuck the Lebron dick riding NBA.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i was right... and :ab: @:ab: is right, dude has had his lips around lebreezy's pipe for a minute now...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Reading that we will try and sign Barnes read even up to 20 mill a season
as much as i want Durant, and all reports are saying he is stayin with OKC anyway, im good with keepin our own pieces. i just wish the NBA could give incentive laden contracts like the NFL. Harry B has max deal potential, but its hard to justify giving him a max deal right now.

Feb 14, 2006
warriors won me some loot in last yrs finals. friends a huge lebron fan. Bet is on again this yr. You guys think they can take game 5 without him? So whats lebron get for fucking walking over him/ returning to talk more shit?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
hope we can sti take game five, I think we should be ok though

draymon has been pissing me off for these offs, I aint even mad that he's suspended tbh

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck the NBA. The fact that was ruled a flagrant 1 proves the NBA's biased. Draymond 100% didn't try and hit Lebron in the fucking groin, if they truly believe that the NBA is ran by retards.

Love how Lebron walks out completely unscathed when he's the one that not only dragged Draymond to the ground, but then unnecessarily walked over his head and neck. Do I even gotta bring up the bullshit Lebron was doing to Steph at the end of the game? Or when he purposely elbowed Livingston in the face and didn't even get as much as a whistle?

Lebron's entire game was a flagrant. Seriously fuck the NBA.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
its all about money. NBA prolly loses out on at least 20 mill if the dubs close it out in 5. if that play happenned in game 6, they wouldnt have even reviewed it.
This is why I stopped fucking with the NBA for like a decade. When I was a kid I loved the NBA and basketball even more than the NFL. Around 2002, I just quit fucking with it, I think it was that Lakers and Kings series that pushed me over the edge. That shit was a clear fix and was garbage. I basically watched like 5 Dubs games a year until 2011 when I started fucking with it again.

Now I'm just rolling my eyes at this shit again. Seeing how bad the NBA wanted Durant to move forward this entire playoffs has been crazy. They fucked the Spurs to move Durant forward and they tried their hardest in the Warriors series to move Durant forward, I was watching game 7 like "fuck, they just refuse to blow a whistle on Durant no matter what".

Now with this Lebron shit, they were basically letting Lebron do whatever the fuck he wanted the entire game and not blowing a whistle.

The NBA is way too superstar driven and it's disturbing the lengths they'll go to keep superstars on TV since their ratings started to tank after all of the 90's stars and specifically Michael Jordan retired. It's actually going to be sad to me after this year now that Steph has established himself as one of those guys and Steph's jerseys will be worn all over the country the Dubs will start getting those calls and moved forward on some bullshit. I don't want to cheer for possible fakeness. Hopefully the Dubs stay dominant and don't need any help lol