The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
bench killed it tonight, cavs looked shook, the competition in the east didn't get them ready
they dont stand a chance lol. Maybe we lose game 3 or 4 on purpose to finish it off our home floor but this like totally opposite the last series. The bench did bad the last series OKC provided length and quickness to really give us a hard time. The Cavs provide a bunch of average defenders who cant score like us besides Lebron and he turns it over due to our great team defense. Its like thank you OKC for making us play to a certain level these finals should be a breeze

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
got dam you got started early lol
Only way to go, bbq'd some links and crushed a twelver.

Best part of the game was, we had a group of about 50 Cavs fans behind us that would chant let's go Cavs everytime they went on a run. After we went up 20, a bunch of them left and the crowd started chanting "we can't hear you"

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
they dont stand a chance lol. Maybe we lose game 3 or 4 on purpose to finish it off our home floor but this like totally opposite the last series. The bench did bad the last series OKC provided length and quickness to really give us a hard time. The Cavs provide a bunch of average defenders who cant score like us besides Lebron and he turns it over due to our great team defense. Its like thank you OKC for making us play to a certain level these finals should be a breeze
honestly, I don't wanna jinx it so I won't get ahead of myself for this series. the okc series was Way harder. of course I'm only going off of one game but the feel is totally different. better coaching and if kd and wb kept stayed level headed and ran their offense in crunch time, they mighta beat us tbh. okc gave us hella trouble the entire time

cavs looked wack af yesterday, even when the game was close initially. but the warriors won the first one last year then dropped tge next two (if i remember correctly) so anything can happen. cavs could turn it up who knows.

Only way to go, bbq'd some links and crushed a twelver.

Best part of the game was, we had a group of about 50 Cavs fans behind us that would chant let's go Cavs everytime they went on a run. After we went up 20, a bunch of them left and the crowd started chanting "we can't hear you"
lol nice

forget about beer tho, break out the jameson !

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
^ thats smart. I never seem to follow those rules though i tell myself every time that i should hahaha
I got season tix, so I don't wanna fuck that up either. Funny thing is the closest I've come to fighting was with an usher on Christmas day this year. He told me to sit down, and I told him no. So he went and got his supervisor and told him I threatened him. So I called him a snitch and things kinda escalated.