The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
One of the Warriors problem this series is lack of a power forward. Green has horrible and who is his back up at the 4? With bogut not at 100 it's hurting this team, and festus and mo aren't good enough for significant minutes

Jan 18, 2006
Warriors are done. The question who does the main blame go to? I have to say Kerr since he made no adjustments when our interior defense was getting shitted on in game 1,3, and now 4. OKC has 101 pts tonight with 8 minutes left. What the fuck happened to our defense????????????? Which is why we should have got a legit sized pf but how can we do that when certain players are making to much money. Barnes dont let the door hit your ass on the way out. I doubt we get Durant but thats like our best hope to really be back in the Finals next season.

Jan 18, 2006
I dont care, trade his soft bitch ass. This season is a failure of mass proportions. Fuck were forever gonna be known as the team with the great regular season record that couldnt even make to the Finals

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Warriors are done. The question who does the main blame go to? I have to say Kerr since he made no adjustments when our interior defense was getting shitted on in game 1,3, and now 4. OKC has 101 pts tonight with 8 minutes left. What the fuck happened to our defense????????????? Which is why we should have got a legit sized pf but how can we do that when certain players are making to much money. Barnes dont let the door hit your ass on the way out. I doubt we get Durant but thats like our best hope to really be back in the Finals next season.
I blame kerr for allowing okc's roberson to go off for 17 on us, and not making any meaningful adjustments in this series

I blame draymon for being a loud mouth ass bitch and then disappearing when it counted the most

I blame barnes for consistently disappearing this whole season

I blame the team for developing and sticking with bad habits, like lazy ass passes, lazy ass turnovers, and not valuing possessions. came back to bite us in the offs

most of all I blame joe fucking lacob. from the moment I heard this dip shit proclaim the dubs being 'light years' ahead of the rest of the nba, I knew this season was doomed

fck it i'ma go to the game on thursday