The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
It's funny, but most of those free throws were the result of fast breaks/turnovers, and a couple of unnecessary switches. In any case, they're way too lax with the ball, essentially giving away free points to garbage teams. My question is, what happened to those 4th quarter games where most of the starting 5 is sitting out? 50 point blowouts? etc.
Like Green said, they just want the season to end as the hype for breaking the record is getting to them.

Apr 20, 2003
Yall putting down the smackdown tonight..... thru 3 quarters we look like shit, if the Dubs play the way theyre playing tonight they will finally get that W in San Anto. They want that record!!

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
we step it up against good times and play down to bad ones. we play like we did last night and we're unbeatable.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
latest per rankings had...
1. Steph
11. Dramond
13. Klay

so i wouldnt say by far. Draymond has definitley redefined the power forward posititon. ill be curious to see how long he holds up career wise. he takes a beating from cats way bigger than him an the nightly.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
latest per rankings had...
1. Steph
11. Dramond
13. Klay

so i wouldnt say by far. Draymond has definitley redefined the power forward posititon. ill be curious to see how long he holds up career wise. he takes a beating from cats way bigger than him an the nightly.

the per numbers prove me right, just not as much as I made it seem. really, yall kinda been on klay's nuts (and I do understand that yall trolling T-Rip @T-Rip ) but *draymon really is that dude and prolly is the biggest reason we are as good as we are besides curry of course

I'm hoping he stays injury free. he aint like d rose, w all the herky jerky knee movements, he just bangs but you never know

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
the per numbers prove me right, just not as much as I made it seem. really, yall kinda been on klay's nuts (and I do understand that yall trolling T-Rip @T-Rip ) but *draymon really is that dude and prolly is the biggest reason we are as good as we are besides curry of course

I'm hoping he stays injury free. he aint like d rose, w all the herky jerky knee movements, he just bangs but you never know
I agree klay is a bum and we should trade him