The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
lol putting in capital letters wasnt a dead giveaway was it. Chree lost again so all he could do is dickride like usual. Foo's are English experts but cant even make arguments and be able to debate shits so laughable. Thank god i havent had to spell shit correctly since being at a JC over 10 years ago just like i dont need math for anything, the grammar police on the internets is scary though.

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Boges doesn't get nowhere near the credit he deserves. That man plays great basketball and doesn't give 2 shits what his stats are. His rim protection is what allows klay and dray to overplay and be such ferocious on ball defenders. And the best thing is we have Festus who has the same defensive abilities, but he isn't the playmaker Boges is, but a better scorer.

The only question for next year is Barnes or Durant....

Jan 18, 2006
Boges doesn't get nowhere near the credit he deserves. That man plays great basketball and doesn't give 2 shits what his stats are. His rim protection is what allows klay and dray to overplay and be such ferocious on ball defenders. And the best thing is we have Festus who has the same defensive abilities, but he isn't the playmaker Boges is, but a better scorer.

The only question for next year is Barnes or Durant....
Hes become the best shot blocker in the league damn near. He stepped up when Curry was out big time too. Barnes is starting to piss me off also. If KD is available no way in hell we dont go after him. We cant guard the guy so it would be best if we sign him lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
damn okc seems to always lose their games in the second half of the game, lost twice to the warriors and dropped a big lead to the clips this week too

spurs are a strong number two in the west but aren't that great against other good teams...
we gotta stay healthy. curry gotta stay healthy, really tho