The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I hear Mozgov is having a bad year with Cavs. I certainly wouldnt mind getting him if he becomes available.
Warriors should convince the Cavs to take the bum and his overinflated salary because he played like shot in a couple series imo

Jan 18, 2006
Warriors should convince the Cavs to take the bum and his overinflated salary because he played like shot in a couple series imo
I told you about quoting me. But what can you say your admitted obsessive faggot thats always bitter. Damn you really that obsessed with 2-0-Sixx that you changed your location to what you did and have a quote in your sig of his?

Whats wrong he made you look stupid in that post your job thread just 2 posts after you got done riding your own nuts way to hard lol.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I told you about quoting me. But what can you say your admitted obsessive faggot thats always bitter. Damn you really that obsessed with 2-0-Sixx that you changed your location to what you did and have a quote in your sig of his?

Whats wrong he made you look stupid in that post your job thread just 2 posts after you got done riding your own nuts way to hard lol.
I believe u said every time I quote you drought ending tears freefully flow from your eyes.

Also I don't own any bitter obessive faggots. Sorry.

Lol at making a big deal at a location to go with the quote. Maybe u should quote him and call him a faggot for making up a false quote lol.

Lol at your post basically being "yeah u always own Me so I'm going to bring up others and something that was said that u have no idea what the fuck is being talk d about. But I think he was right so imma dickride him"

Jan 18, 2006
I believe u said every time I quote you drought ending tears freefully flow from your eyes.

Also I don't own any bitter obessive faggots. Sorry.

Lol at making a big deal at a location to go with the quote. Maybe u should quote him and call him a faggot for making up a false quote lol.

Lol at your post basically being "yeah u always own Me so I'm going to bring up others and something that was said that u have no idea what the fuck is being talk d about. But I think he was right so imma dickride him"
lol @ you not being smart enough to put up an argument so you always say stupid shit like anyone gives a fuck what you have to say. You think your getting to me or something really its just laughable how much of a dumbass you are. Whats really funny is your dickriding homeboys here wont say anything to you for all the bullshit you post up in here yet when i state my opinion its world war 3.

But we know 2-0-Sixx got to you thats why you put all that shit in ur profile lolololololol.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ you not being smart enough to put up an argument so you always say stupid shit like anyone gives a fuck what you have to say. You think your getting to me or something really its just laughable how much of a dumbass you are
I'm truely puzzled by the level of asshurt you have achieved.

All I did was agree on the following issues

Kevin Martin is better at sg for us
Klay is a bum
Klay disappeared in playoff series
Mosgov would be good
Klay is overpaid

Jan 18, 2006
your so dumb you really want to believe the kevin martin thing. lol @ asshurt, your to dumb to get somebody asshurt. Everyone but your dickriding friends will tell you that.

All you post is nonsense. We know how happy you are when football season is over with cuz you get owned so badly and your team is a absolute joke so you have nothing to stand on.

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
got stomped on, reminded me of the old warriors. lillard couldn't fckng miss, blazers are a decent team even tho they lost Aldridge