The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
no he's not

no one respects what he did, only dubs fans
Who the fuck cares about crying nerdy fans.

I'm talking about what KD does on the court.

KD is now a league MVP, 2x Finals MVP, and 2x NBA Champ

He's the 2nd best player on the planet right now and will easily be top 10 and possibly even top 5 in the modern era (1980+) by the time he retires.

He'll be up there with Jordan, Lebron, Kareem, and Kobe by the end of his career.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Who the fuck cares about crying nerdy fans.

I'm talking about what KD does on the court.

KD is now a league MVP, 2x Finals MVP, and 2x NBA Champ

He's the 2nd best player on the planet right now and will easily be top 10 and possibly even top 5 in the modern era (1980+) by the time he retires.

He'll be up there with Jordan, Lebron, Kareem, and Kobe by the end of his career.
no he won't, unless he goes to another team and does it. it's the only way he'll get the stench off him

players, coaches, media personalities...no one respects it, he took the easy way out. one of the main reasons I didn't believe it when he joined the dubs - why would hw join a team that just came up from 3-1?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
no he won't, unless he goes to another team and does it. it's the only way he'll get the stench off him

players, coaches, media personalities...no one respects it, he took the easy way out. one of the main reasons I didn't believe it when he joined the dubs - why would hw join a team that just came up from 3-1?
You're talking about fake respect. I'm talking about actual numbers and ability on the court.

What the fuck does that have to do with being the best player on the basketball court? lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The same type of people you talk about that hate on KD with this fake subjective "respect" bullshit, still bash people like Kobe saying he's not one of the greats because he was "carried by Shaq for half of his career". Or hate on Lebron because he got smoked in Cleveland, so he left and joined Wade and Bosh in Miami to get rings.

Actual fans of the game who know what is actually happening on the basketball court knows greatness. Who the fuck cares about subjective bullshit about whether or not they "like" somebody. lol