The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Bitch ass Warriors got very lucky that CP3 was injured. Every time the Warriors go to the Championship they get lucky with their opponents key players being injured. lol
Word, cause Steph didn't miss half the playoffs and Iguodala who started most of the playoffs and is the key defensive component of our strongest lineup didn't miss most of this series right?

Feb 1, 2018
Lol tired of hearing “if CP3 was there we woulda won” blah blah blah

That’s like me sayin “if Draymond didn’t get suspended we woulda won 2016”

Ain’t shit guaranteed in sports. If you watch sports and don’t know that well you better learn. Paul coulda had an off night, if the fuckin Rockets didn’t miss all those damn threes maybe they woulda won but they choked. Better team won.

Now let’s woop bitch ass Cleveland again.

Apr 19, 2006
Lol tired of hearing “if CP3 was there we woulda won” blah blah blah

That’s like me sayin “if Draymond didn’t get suspended we woulda won 2016”

Ain’t shit guaranteed in sports. If you watch sports and don’t know that well you better learn. Paul coulda had an off night, if the fuckin Rockets didn’t miss all those damn threes maybe they woulda won but they choked. Better team won.

Now let’s woop bitch ass Cleveland again.
you tired of hearing it because you know it’s true. I guess I’d be salty as you if my team could only beat the top tier teams when one of their best 2 players are out. ?

Feb 1, 2018
you tired of hearing it because you know it’s true. I guess I’d be salty as you if my team could only beat the top tier teams when one of their best 2 players are out. ?

Salty? Really?

You sound ignorant as fuck my guy lmao.

Did we not beat them by 41 points in Game 3 when they had him and Harden?

Don't need to say more to you bruh. Think before you speak.

Apr 19, 2006
Salty? Really?

You sound ignorant as fuck my guy lmao.

Did we not beat them by 41 points in Game 3 when they had him and Harden?

Don't need to say more to you bruh. Think before you speak.
you won a home game... congratz. Whether it was by 1 or 41 makes no difference unless you’re betting on the spread. Omg you sound like a bandwagon fan. ?