The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Smashed that glorified G-league team lol

Half the arena was Dubs fans tonight. Wack ass Suns had to pipe in fake "D-FENCE" chants cause the Dubs fans were way louder all night, shit was sad lol
thought you were in the bay for some reason. then realized it says PHX

oracle used to be like that back in the day when the lakers would come to town. more people cheering for the lakers and kobe than the dubs lol. that dude I @IronLungs420 referred to oracle as 'staples north' which was funny af cuz it was true lol

Feb 1, 2018
thought you were in the bay for some reason. then realized it says PHX

oracle used to be like that back in the day when the lakers would come to town. more people cheering for the lakers and kobe than the dubs lol. that dude I @IronLungs420 referred to oracle as 'staples north' which was funny af cuz it was true lol
Man that shit used to piss me off lol!!!

Folks would go NUTS when Kobe would make a basket....now it's less so lol, hella bandwagon ass fans, and speaking of bandwagon I'm over here in DC for college and I seen hella people start rocking Rockets gear....

Props: :ab: and :ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

Folks would go NUTS when Kobe would make a basket....now it's less so lol, hella bandwagon ass fans, and speaking of bandwagon I'm over here in DC for college and I seen hella people start rocking Rockets gear....
rockets got a chance too tho
them dudes in DC trying to get ahead of the potential chip, see I was a fan from way back lol
lot of transplants in DC too

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

I'm guessing you're talking bout the folx you're in college with cuz DC in general is full of hella transplants. When I worked out there I went to the sports bars and they have team parties for squads for every television and every tv was a different game. Granted they have that sort of here but not even close to the same dynamic.

Feb 1, 2018
I'm guessing you're talking bout the folx you're in college with cuz DC in general is full of hella transplants. When I worked out there I went to the sports bars and they have team parties for squads for every television and every tv was a different game. Granted they have that sort of here but not even close to the same dynamic.
Hmmm that may be true

One of my homies is from Central Jersey and just copped some Rockets gear....dude normally roots for the Sixers hahaha.

Regardless that's fresh you came out here, I'm likely goin back to The Bay when I graduate tho, that's my spot.

They got this bar out here called Penn Social with hella tv's, damn near looks like Buffalo Wild Wings, truly a great passion for teams of all sports

Feb 1, 2018
rockets got a chance too tho
them dudes in DC trying to get ahead of the potential chip, see I was a fan from way back lol
lot of transplants in DC too
Word and the Rockets got me a lil on the edge, James Harden can fucking take over a basketball game. They got a big time chance but as a Warrior fan you know I gotta rep The Bay over The H hahaha, even if they ain't won a chip in a minute

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Word and the Rockets got me a lil on the edge, James Harden can fucking take over a basketball game. They got a big time chance but as a Warrior fan you know I gotta rep The Bay over The H hahaha, even if they ain't won a chip in a minute
rockets are a legit threat, if we're not fully healthy if we see them, it's gonna be crucial af

okc coulda been legit too but couldn't get it together. who knows, they might flip a switch in the offs

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Hmmm that may be true

One of my homies is from Central Jersey and just copped some Rockets gear....dude normally roots for the Sixers hahaha.

Regardless that's fresh you came out here, I'm likely goin back to The Bay when I graduate tho, that's my spot.

They got this bar out here called Penn Social with hella tv's, damn near looks like Buffalo Wild Wings, truly a great passion for teams of all sports
About 4 miles from there in Crystal City is Crystal City Sports Pub, it's a three story bar, lots of shit going on there too.

Feb 1, 2018
Missed the game tonight, glad I did, Dubs got murked.

Holy fuck Draymond got crossed up bad by Donovan Mitchell lol this shit is about to be on Youtube for years.

Streamable - free video publishing
If you slow it down frame by frame he tripped over Gobert, still got juked tho and embarassing regardless — much like tonight’s game overall.

They better be focused for the playoffs is all I’m sayin. Need to defeat the punk ass Rockets when we get there