~The Official Cubs Rule Thread~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
They'll face the Dodgers & lose in 6. Some stupid Cubs fan will interfere with a ball in foul territory, so manny gets another chance & then blast a HR over dead center to send you fags home. Manny rubbs it in to boston fans, Torre laughs at the yankees. I laugh at you guys. cubs are cursed. Dodgers will win a World Series before the Cubs!

Apr 10, 2006
They'll face the Dodgers & lose in 6. Some stupid Cubs fan will interfere with a ball in foul territory, so manny gets another chance & then blast a HR over dead center to send you fags home. Manny rubbs it in to boston fans, Torre laughs at the yankees. I laugh at you guys. cubs are cursed. Dodgers will win a World Series before the Cubs!

Sure, we will just pitch around Manny and not worry about the rest of that lineup.

Dec 28, 2004
^^^are you fucking kidding me? your pitching staff is GARBAGE!!!! who's your ace? penny? Billingsly? Kuroda? oh wait Kershaw? LOL!!! get the fuck outta here. Cubs will mollywhop the shit outta the dodgers
check stats guy....Dodgers pitching is in the top 3 for sure. Bullpen is cool. Cubs won't win shit. Bottom line.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
best roster by far, hopfully soto & derosa will b 100% for the playoffs. ive been around long enuff 2 not get overconfident cuz we always seem 2 blow it. this has 2 b our year tho or ill just give up. 1nce my grandpa told me the cubs would never win a world series in his lifetime or mine. & he was a cub fan. lol

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
best roster by far, hopfully soto & derosa will b 100% for the playoffs. ive been around long enuff 2 not get overconfident cuz we always seem 2 blow it. this has 2 b our year tho or ill just give up. 1nce my grandpa told me the cubs would never win a world series in his lifetime or mine. & he was a cub fan. lol

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lol @ losing in game 6 of a 5 game series.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
now im convinced zambrano will giv up 3 or 4 in the 1st tomorrow & the cubs offense will go stagnant. game 1 will prolly end up being r highest run total. ive already seen this movie a few times. u can strike soriano out in 3 pitches witout throwin a strike. fuck beans!