The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Walt is so fucking cocky. I know it's been said repeatedly, but jesus he just keeps going with the arrogance.

The preview for next week's show looks like it's gonna be insane too.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Walt and Jesse use to rally around the fact that "Gus was the one that would resort to killing kids" now they are in that position, and killing kids.

They are going to be in the best position ever to make a shit load of money, but in the worst place they can be mentally.

That fucker waved, smiled... and shot his ass. He is going to be a fucking crazy character this season.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
This episode was fucking awesome, shit is about to hit the fan. I thought they were fucking up already by letting the new kid in on the whole scheme and just letting the honor system take care of him possibly flipping(I'm sure they paid him off tho).

Walt and Jesse use to rally around the fact that "Gus was the one that would resort to killing kids" now they are in that position, and killing kids.
They didn't kill any kid, Todd did. He will be to Walt what Jesse was to Gus last season, hopefully.

May 2, 2009
good thing they killed that damn kid, now jesse is gonna go emo for the rest of the season. walt's probably going to secretly appreciate todd's decision to kill the kid.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Walt did tell Todd that they were the only three who could know about the heist. Initially I thought there's no reason to kill the kid, he probably didn't even know what they were doing. But, who knows how fucking long the kid was there.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I took that line as a threat to Todd to make sure he keeps quiet, or else. I don't think they even considered any bystanders, especially since it was a Jesse plan.

Nov 7, 2006
Amazing episode and i guess Todd killing the kid fucks my whole theory up that he's undercover. Walt has no issues or remorse for kids anymore. he lost that shit with Brock. i mean right when he was next to brock he looked right at the kid with no care. shit he even stayed for dinner kind of showing us he has no remorse for what he did. Old walt would be in shambles but he's truley evolved now. I bet he gives props to todd for doing it and I think walt is done with mike so maybe todd takes over that part.

May 4, 2002
Amazing episode and i guess Todd killing the kid fucks my whole theory up that he's undercover. Walt has no issues or remorse for kids anymore. he lost that shit with Brock. i mean right when he was next to brock he looked right at the kid with no care. shit he even stayed for dinner kind of showing us he has no remorse for what he did. Old walt would be in shambles but he's truley evolved now. I bet he gives props to todd for doing it and I think walt is done with mike so maybe todd takes over that part.
i was trying to go back to who said todd might be a cop/ dea but i got lazy, yeah that throws that theory out the window.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
and I think walt is done with mike so maybe todd takes over that part.
Todd is mindless muscle at best. Mike has experience, connections and obvious knack for the business. They still can't lose any of that. Also what besides the addition of Todd made Walt & Mike's relationship any more strained this week for you to say that?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Todd is mindless muscle at best. Mike has experience, connections and obvious knack for the business. They still can't lose any of that. Also what besides the addition of Todd made Walt & Mike's relationship any more strained this week for you to say that?
I doubt "mindless" I think he's going to turn out conniving. He was observant enough to pick up the nanny cam.