The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
lol.. you fuckers know what they meant.

I was going to say something but I didn't wanna be that guy.

And fuck Bryan Cranston is so awesome on the show they should give him a fucking Grammy too hahaha.
He's got enough Emmys, he could use a grammy. I still can't believe he's the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. LOL

May 27, 2009
I'm wondering if Jessy actually shot dude. You pretty much have 2 completely different season 4's. One where dude gets smoked, and one where Jessy takes that dude into hiding or something.

It looked like Jessy was lowering his weapon before it ended.

Great shit! The show is dope.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^ I thought so too but it was just how the camera panned down and over. If you watch it again his arm stays perfectly still.

I feel bad for Gale though, he had no clue what was going on and probably died.

Also the look on Mike's face when Walt told him Gale's address was priceless.

Aug 16, 2003
This episode just showed me what TV is missing right now. A good story w/ good actors doing shit that it unexpected.

Prpos to the BB team for this shit lol..

I see alot of awards heading that way.

On a side note...it seems like when shows like this get awards they go off TV shortly after...idk if its some kind of curse of something but hopefully that dosent happen lol

Sep 29, 2003
when Heisenberg was sayin to Jesse in the laser tag spot, 'you know what we are going to do'....I thought to myself, oh i know he aint gonna smoke Gus.....Then it occured to me that they were gonna wack Gale....haha

Apr 23, 2008
You can't say Jesse shot the guy. You didn't even see anything...
Hope you guys don't assume things like that in real life.
The A.V. Club: Last season ended with an episode that was reasonably conclusive, whereas this season ends with a cliffhanger. Why’d you choose to end on an ambiguous note?

Vince Gilligan: Well first let me ask you: When you say “ambiguous” do you mean ambiguous in the sense of did Jesse shoot Gale or not?

AVC: Among other things, yes.

VG: Gotcha. That’s interesting, because I’m hearing that from some folks, that question. To me, for what it’s worth, it’s not actually meant to be ambiguous. It’s meant to be, “Oh my god, Jesse shot poor Gale.” But I’m realizing now that when people see the camera come dollying around so it’s looking down the barrel of the gun, some are reading that as maybe he’s changing his point of aim. But that’s not what we intended. Apparently it’s not as clear as I thought it would be. [Laughs.]

Its safe to say.... that nigga Gale gots a hole in his head. RIP

Sep 29, 2003
big ups to VG for, kinda, clearing that shit up. I was thinking maybe Jesse got smoked from behind? Sure hope not...in my opinion, Gale was left leakin...I hope they start season 4 off right where it ended with Jesse running out the apartment or somethin like that...

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Jesse was all gaked the fuck out smokin that shit mayne... I would hope he busted off but he might have let his mind make him think about the shit too long and got clipped from the sidelines. I had a feeling gale was just trying to learn the recipe from the jump. He should have stuck to making his fancy ass fag-tastic coffee.. lol

Aug 24, 2003
lol @ feeling bad for gale

can you imagine what dude wouldve been treated like had gus got the recipe and shit? he would have been disposable, his first little fuck up wouldve gotten him killed. hes much better off dead imo, than being a slave for gus.

Jul 6, 2008
yup gale be dead yo. the camera was to the side to show jesse, otherwise if it was straight forward, gale's head would be blocking the view.

then they moved the camera to the right (which is were gale's head is at), when jesse pulled the trigger.

i was somewhat disappointed with this final episode, i dont know if they wrapped anythign up, they didnt tie it up like they did the other episodes.

which leads me to belive that they are done tying the roast and ready to pop it on the oven and cook and carves this bithc up for next season. which sucks to wait for a whole notehr year.

football cant come to soon, fuck.
i think this show is over next season, there is no way they can drag this shit on and spread it out for two more seasons, it would be way to slow.