The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
dam,they did ol homegirl dirty tonight yo, she didnt deserve that shit at all,fuckin meth damon that bitch!....and yea,..theres gonna be some bodys falling on the last episode!...i also think that since everybody snitched on each other,..that some how walt kills everyone then saves jessie and they both go and turn them selves in and tell police that the a.b. r the ones who killed hank and gomez!....jesse walks and is safe,..and hank just gets off with a slangin meth charge or something ,since they cant really pin nothing on him!....gets probation or sum shit,..his family hears the news and forgive him,then love him again and give him a second chance at life,..and then they fade the show out,...the end,.....series over!.....i mean,..w.t.f else can happen if u think about it?!

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
dam,they did ol homegirl dirty tonight yo, she didnt deserve that shit at all,fuckin meth damon that bitch!....and yea,..theres gonna be some bodys falling on the last episode!...i also think that since everybody snitched on each other,..that some how walt kills everyone then saves jessie and they both go and turn them selves in and tell police that the a.b. r the ones who killed hank and gomez!....jesse walks and is safe,..and hank just gets off with a slangin meth charge or something ,since they cant really pin nothing on him!....gets probation or sum shit,..his family hears the news and forgive him,then love him again and give him a second chance at life,..and then they fade the show out,...the end,.....series over!.....i mean,..w.t.f else can happen if u think about it?!
Hank's dead, breh.

May 4, 2002
LOL no.

walt gets off on a meth charge LMFAO. thanks for the lulz but its way deeper then that dude.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
The girlfriend couldn't take tonight's episode. The Andrea scene had her all fucked up. She fell off of the couch and starting flopping around hysterically murmuring, "I can't, I can't, I just can't, no, no no" over and over. We had to take a 20 minute break for her to calm down and talk her way through how fucked up Meth Damon is and Jesse loved Andrea so much yadda yadda yadda. Shit was hilarious. Wish I had recorded her reaction. But at the same time, I totally understand where she was coming from.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I guess they needed a filler, next week should be good.
how was this episode a filler? a lot of important shit happened to lay the ground work for the final episode

last week episode was crazier but this one was good in its own right and necessary if you ask me

Last edited: