The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Three episodes into this season and if Dean Norris (Hank) isn't at least nominated for best supporting actor I'm going to pissed and I don't even give fuck about award shows. Dude needs some sort of recognition though. Him staring down Walt every time the waiter came up to the table at the Mexican restaurant this episode was perfect. Dude really looked like he wanted to rip his head off and shit down his throat lol.

Who wants some fresh guac?!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Another thing about Jesse figuring out Huell and Saul took the cigarette is that he had already figured it out in season 4 but that's when Walter talked him out of it. So once he saw his weed was gone he was able to jump to the conclusion so fast.

JESSE: I had it. I had the cigarette with the ricin in my pack this morning. The last time I saw Brock was last night. And this morning I switched the cigarette into a new pack. There's no way Brock took it himself!
WALT: Jesse, you're not thinking clearly, listen, you said it yourself, that you had it this morning. Then when could I have possibly gotten it?
JESSE: You...you had Saul do it. Yeah. Yeah. I went to his office. He called me in, just had to see me today. His big man mountain bodyguard patted me down, that's when he must have stole it off me right? That's the plan, was that the plan?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Another thing about Jesse figuring out Huell and Saul took the cigarette is that he had already figured it out in season 4 but that's when Walter talked him out of it. So once he saw his weed was gone he was able to jump to the conclusion so fast.

JESSE: I had it. I had the cigarette with the ricin in my pack this morning. The last time I saw Brock was last night. And this morning I switched the cigarette into a new pack. There's no way Brock took it himself!
WALT: Jesse, you're not thinking clearly, listen, you said it yourself, that you had it this morning. Then when could I have possibly gotten it?
JESSE: You...you had Saul do it. Yeah. Yeah. I went to his office. He called me in, just had to see me today. His big man mountain bodyguard patted me down, that's when he must have stole it off me right? That's the plan, was that the plan?
Good point. It isn't like the idea came to jesse out of thin air. He believed it before so thought was already in his head

Props: BASEDVATO
Jun 24, 2005
I honestly thought Saul was gonna get popped for a second there. That was a great scene. Kind of weird that through all the anger and such Jesse still called him Mr. White though. I would simply refer to him as punk ass bitch going forward personally lol.
I think as much as Jesse hates Walt for everything, he still respects him...or it could just be habit since that's how he knew him in high school.