The Official Blaxploitation Movie Thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
In addition to those already mentioned - Truck Turner, Bucktown, JD's Revenge, Dolemite & Willie Dynamite are a few of my favs...

Feb 7, 2006
when I was on the east coast I bought the mack and superfly again just to show to my bitch ass friends and them niggas couldn't take that gangsta shit, talkin about the exploitation of women was fucking with them. Everyone needs to see this movie that started the whole blaxploitation scene off

^that (melvin van peebles), Shaft (gordon Parks) and Superfly (gordon parks jr.) I think are the only blaxploitation films to have black directors, and they're the best ones as well.

May 30, 2006
when I was on the east coast I bought the mack and superfly again just to show to my bitch ass friends and them niggas couldn't take that gangsta shit, talkin about the exploitation of women was fucking with them. Everyone needs to see this movie that started the whole blaxploitation scene off

^that (melvin van peebles), Shaft (gordon Parks) and Superfly (gordon parks jr.) I think are the only blaxploitation films to have black directors, and they're the best ones as well.
I started to actually post this one first...Can't talk about black cinema without talking about this one.

This was actually a terrible movie but at the same time very important film

Feb 7, 2006
yessir, niggas should check out jamaa fanaka movies, especially Penitentiary, plus Charles Burnett and some of the other black directors that came out in the 60's 70's from UCLA as a counter-movement to Blaxploitation.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
ok well I consider this one Blaxploitation, some might not, but if you havent seen this then get your fucking bars up cuz this is one of the greatest movies ever

then a few more of my personal fav's

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002

ive seen like 5 minutes of this movie and even i was embarassed

not blaxploitation but recently i saw Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, that was pretty good
roscoe jenkin's was cool but let's stay on track with the blaxploitation please.