The Official Basedworld Records Thread [Basedgod, Lil B & Keke]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol I swear on my moms I told him on twitter to drop old school pen and pixel covers funny he must have payed attn. dudes covers are out this world làtely.

I haven't listened to b since he dropped a song with his cat. that' was too much for me.

have I been missing out on wavy musics?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Joey is so highly mediocre and boring that it's not even funny. I was holding out some hope that he could evolve, and I know he's still young, but the Pro Era tape was just the same ol' boring shit as his own tape. The only person from Pro Era that I thought was pretty dope was Steez but he offed himself.

Props: SMCrazy

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
well this diss aint gon merk anyone. hes gonna have to try again and shit. anyone can kill this. he made such a delicate parting shot on him that he made it literally easy as hell to pick him apart second round. almost wonder if lil b just did that shit to give joey badass some light, like not even really trying to diss him serious. cuz hearing him come at joe buddens i know hes a lil better at dissing. i dont know much about joey badass, never listened to his albums ive probably heard 2 songs and a freestyle when ive heard full albums by lil b, i dunno, hes just gonna have to come harder, that shit wasnt dope by any means

lil b has done enough odd shit to get clowned on for a good 4 minutes pretty easily, you gotta admit that

maybe he just dont like people named joseph or joey...anyways wack diss...i havent been slapping new lil b songs just they just been garbage as shit lately. but ill check the last two he dropped in one day #rare before tonight i guess to make sure he aint gonna get killed in a week or so lyrically even tho i dont see based world imploding

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He's been too positive lately to make a great diss song right now like he did at Buddens lol. I liked the actual song but I agree as a diss it's not too great. That said Hot Sugar more or less hit the nail on the head when it comes to Joey...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

i mean joey quoted his dead friend to take a shot at b he already lost regardless of any songs that come out of it, thats just some funny style shit anyway you cut it

its pretty funny since joey seems to take himself super serious & b is, well lil b lol

Last edited: