The Official AZ BOSS IS A BITCH THREAD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
Yeah, I am convinced now that AZZ TOSS grew up getting double penetrated by his Pops and Grandpa...

ONLY A HILLBILLY FROM SHITTSBURGH WOULD SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT DAWG LOL

OH WAIT I SEE HOW YALL DO IN SHITTSBURGH HAHAA:

THIS EXPLAINS UR COMMENTS ABOUT THE INSEST SHIT

GO CARDINALS!!!

Sep 4, 2002

THIS EXPLAINS UR COMMENTS ABOUT THE INSEST SHIT

GO CARDINALS!!!

thats the worst attempt to talk shit on a picture I have ever seen. and im not even a steelers fan

Apr 25, 2002

That pic is whack as fuck. LOL @ it saying "no tits, big ass" as if a big ass is a bad thing. You gotta be a hillbilly to think a big ass on a woman is something to talk shit about. And then it says "nice hair" on the other chick as if she had some wild ass style, when her hair just looks like some average ass shit. Whoever made that image is lame as fuck.

Apr 23, 2009
lol i didnt make that pic bro calm down turbo.. i found it on photobucket hahaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAVA
just because the cards have ONE good year in a weak ass division don't mean you have the right to to brag.

umm and we took the nfc confrence title too man:)

i wonder why ninere fans hate on the cards so much?? is it cause yall got sweept last season?? lol

i luv the hate!!:)

Sep 4, 2002
lol i didnt make that pic bro calm down turbo.. i found it on photobucket hahaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAVA
just because the cards have ONE good year in a weak ass division don't mean you have the right to to brag.

umm and we took the nfc confrence title too man:)

i wonder why ninere fans hate on the cards so much?? is it cause yall got sweept last season?? lol

i luv the hate!!:)
we know you didn't make it, we all know you can't use MS paint. but you posted thinkin it was funny, which its not.

Apr 23, 2009
why so serious?? lol WHAT MAKES U THINK THE SHIT YALL SAYING IS FUNNY??

fuckin dorks:)

dont forget to keep it lit yall ahahaaa

i need 10 more haters by the end of today:)

GO CARDS!!!