THE OFFICIAL AUTO REPAIR THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
WHOA. . . That's bruised up a little.

Duck Tape, breh.

My shifts are starting to lack in response time.

I think I'm headed for transmission trouble myself.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Anyone ever do work behind their door panels? Are they simple to take off or is it something that requires going into a shop?
i really depends, theres a bunch of screws and plastic clips that you would never think are there......the clips break really easy on certain cars. what are you trying to do behind there?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Anyone ever do work behind their door panels? Are they simple to take off or is it something that requires going into a shop?
depends on the car...hidden bolts, clips...sometimes panels slide up before they can be removed others pop off easily...go to a junk yard, find your make, model and experiment with what you shouldnt do so it you dont fuck up your vehicle first

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
i really depends, theres a bunch of screws and plastic clips that you would never think are there......the clips break really easy on certain cars. what are you trying to do behind there?
depends on the car...hidden bolts, clips...sometimes panels slide up before they can be removed others pop off easily...go to a junk yard, find your make, model and experiment with what you shouldnt do so it you dont fuck up your vehicle first
Thanks fellas, turned out I didnt have to remove panel, just took out plate holding electric window control and replaced the control.