The "OFFICIAL" Apt. 3 Is The Shit Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Hey dude face...

looking around online for an album I came across an EP from T.spoon
01 - No More Weak Shit
02 - All I Got
03 - We That Cold (Feat. Equipto)
04 - _So Fly So Bay (Feat. Equipto, Z-Man, & UDI)

had no idea he had anything out.

sup with a full album?

May 2, 2002
so like any good father should, i was putting my sons to bed tonight and i pulled out their favorite bedtime stories, Something Is Wrong In Apt. 3, and read them the glorious stories about murder, mayhem and anti-religion, hahaha j/k
but i was flipping through these the other the day and i cant help it but that drunk jesus at the supermarket and the eric clapton to name a few kill me everytime i read em.
and it got me wondering did you guys ever try to get these published on a grander scale, one publisher i think y'all could still make a killing with is Slave Labor outta San Jose the company that put out Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, man there is a gang of sickos out there that would eat this shit up.
that is all

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I always laugh when I read the title "Hines in Clapton: You're Goin Down"

Nick, if you can broker the deal, I'll give you half the rights. Those books were fuckin hilarious...I'll never forget the look on Cougnut's face ( or damn near anyone ) when he was lookin at those. Of course ADR loved them immediately haha.