The Official Angels 2013 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
It's been a fun series. A lot of these fans are lames tho. I'm at the stadium and most fans have left. It's Sunday and 4:21pm...you don't have shit to do. Sit back down and enjoy some free baseball.

Let's get this sweep completed!!

Sep 15, 2009
LMFAOOOOO @ Trout jumping for that fly ball at the warning track and eating shit. Hahaha that was classic! He was so concerned about his web gem that he failed to find the wall and catch a fly ball at the warning track

Sep 15, 2009
Pitching, pitching, pitching. Even when we win, I feel like we lose because of the terrible pitching. Sad thing is we don't have much to trade at this point, if it was trading season.

Props: Unk1ne
Sep 15, 2009
I'll consider this a winning streak lol. The pitching sure does suck. I don't see this turning around soon to be honest. It does us no good to put up 4+ runs when we're giving up more than 5 a game. Let's just hope we turn things around now

Sep 15, 2009
Look at what we have here...a winning streak lol. Finally some really good pitching and the hitting we were supposed to have from the beginning. Sciocia needs to keep Trout at CF once Bourjos comes back. Trout is waayy more athletic than Bourjos. Bourjos may be faster, but Trout covers more ground.

Anyone see the bomb Trout hit yesterday in KC off the scoreboard in center?!! My god that was a fuckin bomb! On a side note, J.B. Schuck has been doing a hell of a job with the stick and in LF.