THE OFFICIAL 2014-2015 NBA THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Holy fuck Pierce just made a crazy shot, didnt count cuz the ball was still in his hand just barely. This dude Pierce needs to come to the Warriors. Hawks advance and probably gonna get spanked by the Cavs

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Game 7 Haters ball: http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/5/17/8617105/clippers-vs-rockets-game-7-haters-ball

CHRIS PAUL: He flops. Man, he really flops. He punches dudes below the belt. He complains to the refs. He's never been past the second round. He (sort of) forced his way out of New Orleans. He and his so-called twin brother Cliff are constantly on my television. He takes bowling very seriously. Bowling.

JAMES HARDEN: Let's just say it: that beard is grotesque. He dresses like a color-blind serial killer. One of his central priorities on every possession is to draw a foul. Do you know how boring free throws are? He had to be shamed by YouTubers to give an effort on defense. Matt Barnes trash-talked Harden's mom and lived. As such, soft. Also, he's from Los Angeles.

BLAKE GRIFFIN: The kind of bro who thinks this is funny. Flopper extraordinaire. Pushes off on most of his best dunks. Not even good enough to demand the Clippers sign his brother Taylor. Owns the Most Frequently Punked By Zach Randolph Award, despite the fact that Z-Bo once broke a teammate's eye socket.

DWIGHT HOWARD: D-12 is a magnet for haters. He entered the league building a brand on his deep and serious faith; he got an Orlando Magic Dancer pregnant shortly thereafter. He had an ongoing Dunk Contest rivalry with &$%*ing Nate Robinson. He got punked by a 5'8 Ron Jeremy look-alike. He picked up a player option costing himself millions because the Magic front office bribed him with candy. At age 26.

DEANDRE JORDAN: MAKE A &$%*ING FREE THROW OR GTFO.

JOSH SMITH: This dude was so bad a crappy team paid him his full salary to get rid of him ... and he landed on a contender where he magically became useful again. He is somehow close friends with both grown 8-year-old Dwight Howard and troubled genius Rajon Rondo. What kind of monster manages that? He is guaranteed to take a bad three in Game 7. He will probably make it, because he's the worst.

MATT BARNES: "Can you believe Matt Barnes said that to James Harden's mom?" "Of course I can! It's Matt Barnes. He is the epitome of awful." Even Bruce Bowen is like, "Man, that dude's a dirty player." Pure goon.

PATRICK BEVERLEY: I know he's injured, but that dirty little son-of-a ...

J.J. REDICK: Duke.

DARYL MOREY: Founded the Sloan Conference, which is like the AVN Awards for people who get turned on by spreadsheets. SPEAKING OF WHICH, he has the Creepy Boss sense of humor, including the ol' "man I'd love to be a gynecologist" joke. Tried to be friends with Chandler Parsons; probably very sad that Parsons instead became friends with Mark Cuban. Basically the NBA's Mitt Romney. (And in fact a contributor to Mitt Romney's campaign.)

DAHNTAY JONES: Duke.

JASON TERRY: Suspiciously happy.

DOC RIVERS: Traded for his son, who was basically out of the NBA. Serial complainer. Got himself traded away from the Celtics before his aging star players could bail. That's the opposite of a captain going down with the ship. That's like Billy Zane in Titanic stuff.

HAKEEM OLAJUWON: Not officially with the team, but as an icon he's relevant here. So hey, what the hell, Dream? When is one of your summer students actually going to be able to play in the post? Hakeem's School For Unskilled Big Men has 2.4 stars on Yelp. Even that's inflated because Dwight gave it five stars thanks to the giant punch bowl of Skittles in the lobby.

AUSTIN RIVERS: Duke. Nepotism. Goatee. The trifecta of sports hate.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
cp0 at it again. la floppers are terrible man, only thing they achieved was taking the spurs out so the dubs don't have to worry about them

rockets should get crushed by the dubs, no consistency and no leadership and sub par coaching

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
What away to blow a 3-1 lead. Some important changes have to take place this off-season... I look forward to seeing what the LA brass thinks they should be.. I have my own ideas... Anyhow, Hope the Warriors get the chip and add another finals loss to LeBrons resume..

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
What away to blow a 3-1 lead. Some important changes have to take place this off-season... I look forward to seeing what the LA brass thinks they should be.. I have my own ideas... Anyhow, Hope the Warriors get the chip and add another finals loss to LeBrons resume..
I think doc is gonna pick up cliff paul, his daughter and wife, round the team out for next year

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Matthew Dellavedova is a dirty ass player, tried to take out 3 different players in 2 playoff series: got 2 ejected and took out the third for the season. Horford dropped the people's elbow on his ass

And really, if he doesn't get some sort of penalty from the league and/or Horford is suspended for game 4 one of the other Hawks should fuck him up. I'm perfectly fine with players fighting but doing dirty ass shit like going for people's legs/knees.

Last edited:
Props: Mr G and Mr G

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The entire cavs team is banged up....I hope Atlanta rallies and wins a few games so Cleveland doesn't have as many days off to rest & recover as the Warriors will once they sweep the rockets on Monday

Props: :ab: and :ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lebron n dem.back in the finals
dan gilberts bitch ass don't deserve it
lebron does tho

dellevodova's bitch ass better not try and take out anyone's ankles/knees next round, that's all I know

Props: Defy and Defy

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The entire cavs team is banged up....I hope Atlanta rallies and wins a few games so Cleveland doesn't have as many days off to rest & recover as the Warriors will once they sweep the rockets on Monday
well this is the opposite of what I wanted to happen, and Ariza trying to eliminate Curry from the royal rumble don't help either

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
I don't think he's a dirty player. He's not intentionally looking to injure players. He's tough and scrappy and gets under your skin. He's not like an Ndamunkong Suh of the NBA where he's stomping, kicking with no regard.