The Official 2013 Dallas Cowboy thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
we struggled with the shitty shitskins foles is most likely gonna rip us apart mccoy is gonna run through the cowboys shitty defense romo suffered some injury in todays game if they dont get shit together its gonna be the 3rd year in a row losing the nfc east clinching game and another year out the playoffs
How bout your shitty play calling? Practically abandoning the run game again lol!

Jun 24, 2005
eagles/cowboys flexed to sunday night football next week
Great! Cowboys can blow it in prime time with the entire country watching!

Dallas' defense will play better at home with the season on the line and the playoffs!
Lmfao. Sure they will. In case you haven't been paying attention, AT&T Stadium is usually filled with fans of the other team. The place went nuts went the Packers won there and I'm pretty sure it went nuts when the Broncos won there.

Lmfao, wtf is that all about?

Jan 18, 2006
Damn the bomb just got dropped on the Cowboys. Romo out for the rest of the season including obviously the playoffs if they make it

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo will miss the rest of the season due to a back injury, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
The Cowboys (8-7) host the Philadelphia Eagles (9-6) on Sunday with the winner capturing the NFC East title. Kyle Orton likely will now get the start against the Eagles. Romo said Sunday he would undergo an MRI on his back Monday, but he didn't believe it would jeopardize his availability for the game against Philadelphia.
Romo said his back, which was sore coming into Sunday's victory over the Washington Redskins, troubled him after a hit in the first half.
"That triggered it a little bit," Romo said Sunday. "Whatever the kid did on that one play, it really sent something that didn't feel comfortable.
"But it's in a completely different spot than the back stuff I had last year, so that's a good sign."
Romo had surgery in April to remove a cyst from his back and did not take a snap until the team reached training camp in Oxnard, Calif., in July.
Romo was noticeably limping as he carried out play fakes on running plays. In the fourth quarter, he appeared to be in trouble even more after spinning free from the pocket on a third-down throw to Miles Austin. Romo appeared to kick the back of his leg as he escaped trouble, but he did not miss a snap.
Romo completed 17 of 27 passes for 226 yards, including the game-winning touchdown to DeMarco Murray on fourth-and-goal from the Washington 10 with 1:08 to play.
Romo has dealt with numerous injuries over the years, including a broken rib in 2011. He hurt his ribs again in last year's season-ending loss to the Redskins.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2003
Yea i just barely read it on ESPN.com..... The Cowboys chances just got a little bit slimmer, at least Dallas has a capable back in Kyle Orton to save them lmfao. Orton is gonna have one monster of a game, im predicting 480 yards passing and 5 tds with no picks and steals the starting job from Romo!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Apparently theres a good chance Romo will still play. Jerry Jones said it's only back spasms, and if Romo gets clearance and feels fine to play, he will.

I don't get how it goes from being a season ending injury and surgery to just back spasms that he's already been dealing with, and apparently will be fine

Jun 24, 2005
Apparently theres a good chance Romo will still play. Jerry Jones said it's only back spasms, and if Romo gets clearance and feels fine to play, he will.

I don't get how it goes from being a season ending injury and surgery to just back spasms that he's already been dealing with, and apparently will be fine
Maybe so that he'd have a built-in "reason" for when things go wrong or he doesn't play well. I dunno, I'm not looking forward to the game with a healthy Orton, with a hobbled Romo or with a healthy Romo.