The Offical 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm going to hit up one of these games soon. Da wife wants to treat me to any game I choose.... I'm thinking about a game against a division rival.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
witch game kid ha lets meet up
Are you gay? What would I want to meet up with you for? You need stop selling all these wolf tickets...

Like I said, I'm coming to watch a football game. I don't have the time or the desire to meet up at a game for a stupid fight... that is what the gym is for. I already told you, I'm willing to meet you at that Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center in Fremont for a session as long as it's cool with the owner. Get at him and let him know that you fought in that Reno banner. I'll meet you there. Feel free to record it if you want to post it on the siccness.

In regards to the game, I'm thinking Denver to be honest... would like to see Peyton Manning play in person.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I almost bought one from Lids at The Great Mall but they didn't have my size! I was on it real tough, I'm finna cop the jacket! It's one team missing on it though!

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I'm going to hit up one of these games soon. Da wife wants to treat me to any game I choose.... I'm thinking about a game against a division rival.
i would imagine that picking a game against a division rival would be quite a difficult task...you got a plethora of choices here....

since you're a raiders fan, you could go to one of the games vs. the chiefs, chargers, or broncos.

since you're a cowboys fan, you could go to one of the games vs. the bitch ass eagles, the bitch ass giants, or redskins.

since you're a fan of da bears, you could go to one of the games vs. the lions, the packers, or vikings.

and since you're a bills fan, you can watch them circle the wagons vs. the cheatriots, the jets, or the dolphins.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Never mind on that jacket... it's missing the Dallas Cowboys. Out of all the teams in the NFL, how could it not have that star on it? Good thing I didn't get the hat it's probably missing the Dallas Cowboys star on it too....

Unk1ne @Unk1ne , correction son, that hat and jacket has 31 logos.

Ok now enough about that, back to Raider football. I'm considering hitting up the Eagles game... that'll be a good one too.