The NW needs to support the new E-40 CD!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
My words seem to have fallen on deaf ears again. Nevermind, I'm not explaining...

And Tadou, I have you on ignore, so just refrain from talking about me as I don't talk about you. And you dotn' seem to know shit about what the bandwagon is-supporting music that I like is different. Buying it cause everyone else is, that's bandwagon riding. Go away.

And just to say...Hyphy isn't the EXACT same thing, I believe I said it was RECYCLED. Same shit, a little different. If you actually knew people that lived in the south and had been sayin crunk since fuckin 94, maybe you would know.

1. Stunna Shades
2. Ghostridin the Whip
3. Sideshows
4. Going stupid or dumb
5. Dreads (I know Lil Jon has them but they had nothing to do with crunk itself)
6. Thizzin

I could really go through this....

They do have shades. They have the same idea behind their terms. The whip, yeah I can agree that's differently. Thizzin-they had lean. Dreads, you'd be suprised. If you really wanna look at it like that, they are pretty close to the same, you are just on the defensive side now since I said somethin negative.

Sep 12, 2002
Cool Nutz said:
Make sure that you grab the official. Copped it today at 2nd Ave Records. He got some monster joints on there. Also, Bosko is on 4 tracks, and produced 2 of them. It's going down people.
the bosko produced track is best track on there- west coast sound

Apr 28, 2005
"shake dem dreads" "Shake dem dreads"...............lol.............40's a legend mayn, hes certified with his shit.....Coming from a standpoint of a 94 to present E-40 listener...I think hes just fuckin with this hyphy movement cuz it whats hip in the bay....and hes the Ambassador....it doesn't sound like that 40 that niggas grew up on loved....but everything evolves according to Darwin............100

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
A day late, but i grabbed it. About to listen to it now.

Sixxness said:
And Tadou, I have you on ignore, so just refrain from talking about me as I don't talk about you. And you dotn' seem to know shit about what the bandwagon is-supporting music that I like is different. Buying it cause everyone else is, that's bandwagon riding. Go away.
You're such a fucking homo. Say you have me on ignore, then respond DIRECTLY TO SOMETING I SAID THAT YOU COULDN'T HAVE SEEN IF YOU *DID* HAVE ME ON IGNORE. Get some fucking balls in that shriveled up sack of yours, coward.

"FUCK STREET LEVEL" (SIXXNESS), about says it all. You were on the GG bandwagon HARD....and it made you say that shit against a REAL LIFE FRIEND. That about speaks for itself about how brainwashed you allow your frail self to be, friend Ryan.

Jul 12, 2002
Funkzilla said:
remember in a major way make a comparison and call me in the morning
I love his old shit don't get me wrong those are classics but this isn't the 90's anymore man. The mobb sound is played out and people are getting creative once again and have made a new sound. You might not like it but it is trendsetting to say the least.

Jul 12, 2002
Well I meant the classic mob sound. I love it for sure, nobody was really doing it right. And the mob songs on 40's new ones got a new style to it so it's not that older shit. More music needs to be made like that. Anyways pick up the fuckin CD if you haven't already that was the main point of this thread.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I haven't bought the album yet, but I plan on picking it up.

There was this interview somebody did with Sir Mix-a-lot and they asked him what the scene was like around here. He said there were two people in the area that people looked at as legends... Tupac and E-40. That's a pretty big statement from him, but I believe it and I've seen it first hand.

There's no doubt in my mind that this album will do HUGE in this market.

Jan 27, 2006
Ive lived in the bay my whole life. Only little kids like this hyphy gabage. Cats 21 and up dont buy any of the go dumb shit. Its a fucking embarrassment.

Jul 31, 2002
weirdest shit ever. i nEVER listen to the radio but was soccer mom'n it today and had kids besodes my own so we turned on the local and dang its weird to hear keak da sneak on the radio... i have mixed feelings about earl blowin up again.. not bad, just weird.. weird to see my block the bay on mtv, weird to hear people know who these folks are for once. just weird...