The Northwest Heavy Hitters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2003
Whats Up Everybody Every Thursday in Indianapolis, IN at Joes off of 38th and Georgetown there will be a hip Hop showcase we are asking for a week in advance notice so everybody coming to perform can have radio promotion on 96.3fm this will be a event every Thursday and every other month we will have a headliner and whoever has the crowd the crunkest during the previous month will have the oppurtunity of opening for the headliner for more info contact GI-JANE at 317-679-8546 or Ron at 317-908-8046 Check out this thursday's roster on event page on Indianarap.com thanx
GI-JANE
PS. Looking For A Thursday Night Just For Northwest Heat If Anybody Looking to Come Give me a call Need about 6 acts from the Northwest This Will Be yall Thursday to Shine
GI-JANE

Sep 11, 2003
I cain't do that I wish I could but I can offer you a place to sleep and food to eat and smoke and drank I ain't got it like that yet and also if you or anybody else where you from got material like posters and cd's I can put it in my brothers store i will try to help as much as possible and anyway I can
GI-JANE

Aug 20, 2004
GI-JANE said:
I cain't do that I wish I could but I can offer you a place to sleep and food to eat and smoke and drank I ain't got it like that yet and also if you or anybody else where you from got material like posters and cd's I can put it in my brothers store i will try to help as much as possible and anyway I can
GI-JANE
Well arent you just a sweetheart!!!

Check the link...StreetLevelRecords.com

Hit up D-Sane or Notes...

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I got your PM....thanks.

That's cool and all.....but I doubt anybody is goin' to travel that far and come out the pocket for it. What's it like out there anyway?
COLD the Midwest is so fucking cold in the winter time.

Sep 11, 2003
Mr. D-Sane said:
I got your PM....thanks.

That's cool and all.....but I doubt anybody is goin' to travel that far and come out the pocket for it. What's it like out there anyway?
The Midwest Scene is Hot Rightnow Its always something going on everybody out here pretty much works toghether on this shit its a little hating but not that much everybody usually will support there local artist now the radio station here in Indianapolis really won't play alot of local artist shit so what i am working on now is a underground radio station thats going to be the shit the transmitter for that mutha is like 6,000.00 cause i want it to reach a long range but anyway i wish yall could make it cause like this weekend is the Circle City Classic its going to be hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world Tigger even talks about it on rap city its a big even and then its a show called the dub fest a huge ass car show last year it was like 5,000 strong and this year its expected to be more I'm performing in that shit and will record the show and send you a copy that way you can get a feel of how shit goes down here also i will record thursdayz show for you to then maybe next year you and some of your people can come but yeah in the winter it is cold as hell but its still cool though
GI-JANE

May 4, 2002

might be just good move, if you got funds to spare, i could see fans of the midwest really up on some of the northwest scene some of the harder stuff is similar, uptempo dark and grimeny....or the street harder shit...

Apr 25, 2002
TRMNDUS said:
might be just good move, if you got funds to spare, i could see fans of the midwest really up on some of the northwest scene some of the harder stuff is similar, uptempo dark and grimeny....or the street harder shit...
Good point the Midwest rap is some of the most gangster there is out there so maybe they would like Street Level.

Sep 11, 2003
xpanther206 said:
Good point the Midwest rap is some of the most gangster there is out there so maybe they would like Street Level.

Send any promo and i will definitly get it in the store and at Thurdays shows if you cain't send now whenever yall like i can pass out at shows

GI-JANE
8046 Louisville Dr. Apt. B
Indianapolis, IN

Sep 11, 2003
TRMNDUS said:
TRMNDUS I got that heat for you to just wait if you liked the last project i sent you you gone love the solo shit.
GI-JANE

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
GI-JANE said:
Send any promo and i will definitly get it in the store and at Thurdays shows if you cain't send now whenever yall like i can pass out at shows

GI-JANE
8046 Louisville Dr. Apt. B
Indianapolis, IN
I would really love to come out there. I've sold alot of CD's online out there and through the Mid-West and I'm sure things would go good for us. That would be an expensive trip though fa sho.

I'll shoot you some our CD's as well as a beat CD.....I got some shit ya'll might be interested in.

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I would really love to come out there. I've sold alot of CD's online out there and through the Mid-West and I'm sure things would go good for us. That would be an expensive trip though fa sho.
You come up to Minneapolis-St. Paul you can sleep in our couch lol. And I promise, no fat chicks will come near you.

Sep 11, 2003
Mr. D-Sane said:

I'll shoot you some our CD's as well as a beat CD.....I got some shit ya'll might be interested in.
Aiight Cool