The No Limit era is officially over!!! Master P launches a new label!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I read a segment about Master P on the new Source & he explains his new label establishment, Gutter Music! So its clear & official that P has dropped New No Limit entirely from his business! No wonder P's newest projects looked more different, & it looks like hes going back to being completely independent, & as for my opinion, Im not at all surprised, I kinda knew its gonna happen one day, but oh well......

So its official! The No Limit era is completely over! Master P is starting another chapter to the game!

The new 504 Boyz, Master P's new solo "Living Legend: Certified D-Boy", & his newest group, The Rich Boyz are already available in stores, if anyone is still interested, but again it's under his new label "Gutter Music Inc." LOL!!...:rolleyes:

Feb 14, 2004
i knew this long time ago. i think the proceeds for the album sales go to hurrikane Katrina incident. i already picked up the 504 Boyz and Livin Legend album and they're coo. i like them.

Dec 25, 2003
Master P aint never gonna bring back KLC nor the entire Beats by the Pound to the table! Sorry guys to ruin your suggestions but thats never ever gonna happen, not even anytime soon!

According to the last two Murder Dog mags when all the original BBTP were interviewed & they were kinda going a lil off about P explaining the whole business situation between them & P, they all admitted theyre no longer cool wit him as of today! As you can easily notice why, yall know what I mean???

Feb 8, 2003
No Limit has been r.i.p since 1999. And I feel like his new label wont do no good either. Like I said its pretty much over for him in the music biz I dont care how rich once you hit that certain age or down fall in your career its a don deal. he is he needs to look in the mirror and move on he has enough money to be set for life.

Dec 25, 2003
I really dont think many people are feelin any of his music or his contributions that he has recently put out... He headed str8 to the unrelevant or "played out" stage. Even if hes go back to the underground which its his last option to make some money which alot other unrelevant rappers are still doing, "take KRS-One & Vanilla Ice for example" hes still not gonna get any good sales & not even close to gold, why??, cuz hes still rappin & yappin about the same ol shit just like on his last couple of albums & trust me, I was a fan of Master P when No Limit hit big but after that era, things changed dramatically he to an extent, he gotten a bit phony & even more phony when he restarted the New No Limit... However I still bump all his way older albums but Ive to admit that I never had bought any recent P nor any other No Limit related album after Snoop's last NL album, "The Last Meal"... ;though
I once had Only God can judge me & the 1st 504 Boyz but after hearing both of them, Ive realized that they were by far the two of the worst NL albums ever released. A lot of recycled bullshit, & alot of other tracks I wasnt feelin whatsoever. After the first few spins, it got so boring & later I ended sellin them back to the Wherehouse, then eventually it became inevitable, P. Miller dropped BBTP & alot of good rappers & artists like Mystikal, Mia X, Porsha, Mercedes,QB, Mo.B Dick, Mac, Big Ed Fiend, Soulja Slim, to even Mr. Magic & I was having a bad feeling that No Limit is gonna fall off soon but it turned out to stick around for a few more years but his next few solos were even worst than fuckin Ghetto Postage, so yeah that clearly indicates that P's is just around strictly for the money, & not for the devotion for the music & ironically remember back then when he said "keep it real & keep it true", a year later it contradicted himself by makin all the bad decisions by fucking up the all his, esp.the more successful artists like Mystikal & BBTP & straight bullshittin all the way... Master P can still be around puttin out records but sooner than you think, well, maybe next year, maybe the next year after, his next few projects are gonna flop & later on, P is gonna end up like Hammer, Vanilla Ice, even King George... So the ego speaks for itself, nevertheless......

...oh, & for the last record, C-Murder isnt on good terms with P either...

Apr 25, 2002
DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT NOLIMIT. HE PUT THE SOUTH ON THE MAP BACK IN THE DAY AND WAS ONE OF THE PIONEERS. HE MIGHT BE ON DANCING WITH THE STARS AND THE ROMEO SHOW, BUT THE MAN IS A LEGEND AND DESERVES HIS PROPS. HE IS A GOOD DUDE TOO, GIVES BACK TO THE COMMUNITY WHEN MOST DONT DO SHIT.
one

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
I agree, Master P just signed a homie of mine from the West Coast and people don't give him enough credit for what he has done....I can see how people think it's over for him but that's why he started "Guttar Music/ The New No Limit Records" to show people this is the next chapter in the No Limit Saga...I have heard a few of the cats P is STILL working with, and the new cats he is working with. Check out Cognito, my homie that just signed w/ Matster P. www.myspace.com/cognito707 . I respect P as a bussiness man and a producer. Good luck to him and everything he is doing. He always has my support.
www.guttarmusic.com
www.cognitomusic.com
www.nolimitsoldiers.com